Subject: [Philippines] [Manila] Mandy (Nurumanila)
Fantastipotamus
Lustful Lord

UID 217580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 632
Posts 18
Karma 630
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2017 20:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] [Manila] Mandy (Nurumanila)

Date & Time of Session: Monday 11 September 2017 Evening
Name: Mandy (Nurumanila)
Link: nurumanila.ph (+63(0) 99967 31868)
Agent: Nurumanila
Nationality & Language: Filipina. Conversational English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: PHP 8,000 (about USD 150); 90 minutes
Repeat: Fuck yes! Would love to have her in a twosome.

After my (relatively) disappointing encounter with Micah, I made sure that I knew what I was getting into. I hopped onto nurumanila.ph and chatted online with the booking agent, Bianca. I told her that I was after a young spinner and she said that Mandy was available. This was a good omen as I had my eye on her profile.

Mandy stands 5'0" 32a-24-30 and is all of 20 years old. In my head, I added a few years and a few extra pounds. Booking was a breeze. On confirmation via webchat, the booking agent asks for your hotel, room number and last name. Then, she rings up to your room to ensure that you are actually there. She said that Mandy would be there in about 45 minutes.

On the appointed time, Mandy showed up and I was thanking my stars. Although a tad darker than her pictures, she appears as advertised -- young, slim and fit. She was all smiles and had an air of confidence. She arrived with a large bag that contained the accoutrements for the evening festivities. She set up rather professionally and, when she had prepared the nuru mixture and got all nekkid, she asked me to lie facedown on the bed. I disrobed and did as she asked.

I have to admit that I was already rather excited. Mandy had great, perky breasts with yummy-looking nipples. Her pussy was shaved and looked very tight (I didn't know how tight until later).

She smeared the nuru mixture onto me and began a passable massage. It wasn't too hard, but thank god she didn't have a light touch. She'd started on my opper back and shoulders and quickly made her way to my feet, stopping to coat my inner thighs and ass. She would pass her fingers across my balls every so often, which only hightened my arousal. After a while, she smeared the mixture onto her front and slid her front along my back. Her bare tits and nipples felt great slipping and sliding across my back. She had managed to open my thighs and spent a few minutes playing with my balls using her hands and tits.

After a pause, she asked me to flip over to my front. God, was I ready! I was hard as a rock and throbbing, which she noted with a smile. However, she decided to focus on my chest, tummy and upper thighs. Talk about great foreplay!

When she hopped on to provide me with a body slide up front, I couldn't help but give her a deep french kiss. I grasped her little ass while my tongue explored her mouth. She kissed back and ground her pussy onto my cock. It didn't last long, however, because she quickly disengaged and slid her way down to my cock. On her way down, she reached for it with her left hand and proceeded to give me a slippery handjob. Her right hand was caressing my balls while she rubbed the cockhead around her face. What a great sight! After a few teasing licks, she gave me a steamy BBBJ. I was simply lying back, enjoying the sensation. She was really into it, using her mouth, tongue lips and hands to great effect.

In the middle of this great service, she stopped and placed the tip on the outside of her lips and rubbed. This drove me crazy! Shesaw that this was having the desired effect, so she asked whether I would be interested in a full service, which was 5,000 pesos more (about US$100.00). At this point, I wasn't thinking straight, so readily agreed. With that out of the way, I said that I needed to eat her, so, sith my cock still in her mouth, she flipped 180 degrees and presented me with her pussy. I attacked it with gusto, immediately licking her clit and trapping it between my lips. I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could go and would swipe her asshole, too. I could feel her moan around my cock while I licked her.

After a bit, she put on the dom and rode me cowgirl style. Her pussy was sooo tight! The nuru gel made entry much easier, but it was clear that she wasn't used to my girth. After a while, she started to really get into it, using her thighs and hips to rock herself onto my cock. She would drop herself onto my cock and I could see her pussy lips disappear inwards. On raising herself, I could see my cock shaft emerge coated with some of her pussy cream. She would stop with just the head in her pussy and continue with a downward push. While I enjoyed the view, I also played with her tits. The nuru gel made them extra slippery, allowing me to enjoy their feel.

I asked her to get onto reverse cowgirl, so she spun around with my cock lodged inside her. With feet planted on the bed and hands on my shins, she raised and dropped her pussy onto my cock with vigour. I couldn't last long and told her as much. I pulled her body onto my chest until I could grasp her tits. Then, with a few more thrusts, I released into the bag.

I was spent. Sensing my tiredness, Mandy stayed for a short cuddle, then began the laborious task of returning her gear and cleaning up. I gave her a generous tip and saw her out the door.

Mandy is a great provider. I would see her again without a doubt. I forgot to ask if she did threesomes with any of the other girls. That experience would probably kill me though.

PS. Mandy's photos from the website are shown below.

[ Last edited by  Fantastipotamus at 8-10-2017 20:47 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   14-12-2017 18:48  Karma  +3   Great recap. Love the details.
Leg_o_man   8-11-2017 16:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
aurufc   4-11-2017 13:48  Karma  +5   Good work and great report!
batman108   28-10-2017 01:19  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
mchk   10-10-2017 16:38  Karma  +4   wow!!!!
bohica   10-10-2017 05:46  Karma  +5   To Nuru pleasures!!!
liveabroad9   9-10-2017 10:46  Karma  +3   Sounds pretty decent.
Jack_Sparrow   9-10-2017 08:08  Karma  +5   those eyes and that mouth!!!
matado   9-10-2017 04:34  Karma  +3   wow
Jjaa123   9-10-2017 01:17  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   9-10-2017 01:02  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   8-10-2017 21:19  Karma  +6   
theworm   8-10-2017 21:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
redcomon1
Nookie Newbie

UID 219866
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2