Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2017 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Belle Spa - Cherry

Belle Spa - Cherry
Name: Cherry
Time & Date: October 31 afternoon
Joint: Belle Spa
Link: http://go141.com/en/A44258-WC-SP ... Search(bldlocation)
Nationality: Chinese PRC
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $700 (1 hour including tip)
Repeat: Maybe

This is my second visit to Belle Spa.  The first time was a month ago, when I booked Hai Qing, who looked like a 20-year old in the wechat photos, but when she came into the room, looked like she was in her early 30s.  The place itself is in below average condition, even for the standards of small HK spas.  I decided to forgive the disappointments because it was my first visit so I reasoned that they didn’t consider me as a regular yet.  More importantly, there were two fresh young hotties sitting on the sofa when I walked in   .  So I was crossing my fingers that I would luck out next time.  

No luck the second time either.  I booked Cherry because she looked really cute and had a nice figure on the wechat photos.  She was advertised as a 20-year old.  Her photo is on their wechat account, but it’s not on the 141 webpage.  When she walked in the room, I could see that she was in her late 20s but she had some height maybe 5’5 and had a nice smile on, so I let it go again. The girl in the photo could indeed have been her, but only if it had been taken 10 years ago .  She asked how much time I wanted and I went for 1 hour (500 with tip) instead of the 45min (400 with tip).  I can converse in Mando, so we chatted.  Cherry lives in Shenzhen where she works as a beautician, but is originally from Hunan province.  And yes, cherries are her favorite fruit, with durian coming in second place.

Part I was surprisingly good .  Cherry claims she gives massages at the beauty parlor in Shenzhen and I could feel it.  She has strong hands, and can put good weight on those shoulder and back stress points.  She worked on it for 35-40 minutes.  This was probably as good a massage as I’ve gotten in a rub and tug place in HK.

Part II was below average .  Cherry asked for an extra 300 to take her top off, which would take the total to 800.  Knowing that was expensive, I bargained her down to 700. I was willing to pay 800 if she would everything off, but she wouldn’t.  When she took her top off, she showed a couple of C cups that were smooth but were not firm/had slight sags.  Both boobs had inverted nipples .  I immediately wanted to play with them to see if I can tease the tits out from hiding.  But she wouldn’t let me touch them much.  With her loose fitting top now off, I could see that she had some belly fat.   With the limited visual stimulation, it took me a long time to shoot my load, even with Cherry’s firm and steady grip.

She cleaned up, and left the room.  I showered, and waited another 5 minutes .  Then I went out to look for her and pay. She was outside, just waiting, and I paid her and went on my way.  This time, on the way out I spied two other girls on the sofa, but neither was as hot as the ones I saw the first time.

Would I repeat?  Not with Cherry, nor Hai Qing. But I did see some lookers there, but just it's difficult to identify them from the photos they post.  Maybe if I can convince the boss to let me come in and choose from the girls I can see, then I might give Belle another, last chance.

Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   6-11-2017 23:53  Acceptance  +1   lol
batman108   5-11-2017 12:49  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   5-11-2017 11:32  Karma  +5   
1673582736tgdw9   5-11-2017 08:01  Acceptance  +1   
hamshams   4-11-2017 20:52  Karma  +2   Good report