Font size: S M L
QQ @ Flower Fairy

Date & Time of Session: Sept 22
Name: QQ
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin
Face:  4.0/5
Body:  4.5/5, skinny, super smooth skin, natural b breasts
Skill: 4.5/5, really nice massage skill  
Service: 4/5, a little bit passive because I don't speak chinese?
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 90 minutes
Repeat: 50/50

Really wanted to see QQ as she's been gaining reputation here, so I booked her through wahtsapp.  It was quite smooth.

A lady led me to the tatami room and it felt comfortable. I wished I want to do something more than massage in the room.    QQ entered the room few minutes later when I was having a shower. She looked great. Looked a little bit older than I expected but had great body.

Part 1 was really good. My experience is limited because I am a newbie.. But her massage skill was awesome. She used her fingers, hands and elbows to untie the knots all over my body. But not much chemistry as I do not speak either Cantonese or Mandarin.

Part 2 was plain, I guess. She was a bit passive. She was wearing a tight short over her underwear...and did not seem to undress her bra. she asked for extras for undressing. Unfortunately, I did not have a good access to her LS. I want to some skills from many experts here. Please give me your advice.

Overall, my experience with qq was average. Because of her looks and positive reviews, my expectation was too high.
Thank you for reading my first boring review.

Recent Ratings
p0ison   26-9-2017 15:16  Karma  +3   Strange that she asked for extras, FF follows the tips included model
aurufc   26-9-2017 13:15  Karma  +2   Thx for 1st report - keep them coming
tincup
Nookie Newbie

UID 104187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 10
Karma 9
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2013
Location hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2017 22:14  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
You should try again. QQ is usually very good. May be its not the right day

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-10-2017 23:47  Karma  -1   Please learn to use Rating for brief comments, including PM

tincup