Subject: [Philippines] [Manila] Micah (PW)
Fantastipotamus
Lustful Lord

UID 217580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 632
Posts 18
Karma 630
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2017 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] [Manila] Micah (PW)

Date & Time of Session: Sunday 10 September 2017 Evening
Name: Micah (PW)
Link: pinaywalks.com/micah (Viber +63 (0) 99579 07428)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Filipina. Conversational English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: PHP 2,500 (about USD 50) + travel; 2 pops/3 hours
Repeat: Maybe not, given the choices around.

I did my research prior to arriving and stumbled upon the PinayWalks site. The interface is rather like Instagram, with pictures of the ladies followed by some comments in a
feed-style listing. The need to register and pay a nominal amount keeps out the riff-raff, which is great. The site isn't easy to find through web searches, which also means a
level of privacy for the ladies in a country where prostitution is illegal.

I organised to meet Micah in the lobby of my hotel. She was a little reluctant at first, given that she prefers room meet-ups in order to reduce the risk of client no-shows.
She mentioned that she was coming from a ways off and didn't want to waste her trip. However, I assured her that I was legit by giving her my room number and asking her to
ring through to reception.

She arrived on time dressed conservatively. She looks older than her stated age, being closer to 29 than to 22 in my view. I won't go far as to say that the photos are fake --
just that the lighting, filters and camera position were used effectively. She is also rather chubby. This was something I didn't expect, and I kicked myself for not checking
beforehand. I blame my horniness for this oversight.

Nonetheless, Micah and I had an easy conversation over dinner. She is rather maternal, making sure that I was comfortable and at ease in a young-mum sort of way. She is less
flirty than she is uncertain. I think this comes from her not taking many clients and doing so infrequently rather than regularly. We were rather hand-off all the way to the
room. When the door closed, she excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up.

She emerged with only a towel wrapped around her. She is generously curvy with large hips and a belly. I wanted to quickly unwrap the present, so I got her into bed and leaned
over to kiss her. Her kisses were perfunctory not passionate. I slipped my hand underneath the towel and onto her large breasts. I grasped her tits firmly and teased the
nipples to hardness. She spread her legs and grasped my cock, giving a slow handjob. As I lay back, she proceeded to kiss my chest, stomach and thighs, while one hand was
pumping my cock up and down and the other started to gently play with my balls. Then, without any more delay, she proceeded to deep-throat me. She kept up a great rhythm and
used her hands on the shaft while maintaining great swirling tongue action on the head of my cock. I had no desire to go down on her, so I contented myself with rubbing her
pussy.

After a few minutes, I put on the dom and mounted her in missionary. She was still rather dry, so I went slowly. After a few thrusts, she built up sufficient lubrication for
me to maintain a steady pace. I was having a hard time getting sufficient leverage, given her belly, so I pulled out, moved to the side of the bed, grabbed her waist and
positioned her so that her pussy was just at the edge of the bed. Then, grabbing her by her feet, I spread her legs wide and thrust in balls deep in one go. This position
allowed me to really pound into her. She grabbed her tits while I was pounding into her. Her moans were getting insistent and a could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. I
kept pounding away, my balls slapping on her ass. The rhythm of my pounding was enhanced by wet sounds as I could see that she was creaming profusely around my cock. I grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples. She responded with a low moan. I was beginning to feel the stirrings in my balls when I told her to get on her knees. She complied and I entered her from behind. I regretted it immediately as her generous butt blunted the force of my thrusts. Nevertheless, I was too horny to stop, so I continued until I came in the bag.
I rolled over an Micah got up to help me clean up.

To be honest, while Micah is a perfectly fine young lady, she wasn't my cup of tea. So, with the excuse that I needed to get up early, I saw her on her way with a largish tip. It's unlikely that I'll see her again, given the number of pretty young things who are available. All-in-all a passable experience.

PS. Here are some photos of her. Some are RA30 because they show her face and body clearly.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
quartz13579   4-11-2017 13:11  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   1-11-2017 08:18  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
matado   9-10-2017 04:35  Karma  +3   wow
JJJ37   8-10-2017 06:44  Karma  +6   
HardUpSquid   5-10-2017 13:24  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   5-10-2017 03:40  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
TwistedMirror   4-10-2017 23:35  Karma  +4   
ricefed   4-10-2017 19:21  Karma  +3   Thanks for the intel! Just signed up for pinaywalk.