Karma 641
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2017 03:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good massage in HCMC with extra service

Date & Time of Session: Not long ago, after midnight, maybe 1am.
Location:  Ho Chi Minh City, District 1. PM for name and address
Price & Session Length:  650.000 VIP Room + 500k Tips (350k + 150k)

Late after a night of partying I just walked into this massage place in district one.

There was a lot of options on the menu. The lady at the counter speaks perfect english and will explain everything in detail. She will also tell you that tips for special services must be dealt with the massage girl herself. 

650.000 Dong for 2h vip massage room. 1 Mil for a 2h 4 hand massage in vip room. 

I’ve opted for the massage with just one girl. But asked if I can split it into 1h body massage and 1h foot massage. That was not a problem, but they will send you another girl for the foot massage.
The VIP Massage includes a much bigger room including jacuzzi and a tiny sauna room. It also includes getting showered by the massage girl. Of course this is optional. I find it more intriguing to see when she is going to touch LB by herself during the massage Getting touched already during the shower would kill the magic.

Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, very little English

Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 3/10
Repeat: Yes someday. But another girl.

Girl was very cute and she gave a very good massage. Not very talkative, though. I put it on the language barrier, but simple english sentences are ok.
I was very passive, wasn’t very touchy. Just gave her legs a few strokes. Maybe I’m just too shy to figure out what’s allowed and what not or maybe I was just waiting for her to lead my hands to new places which would escalate the GFE … but it didn’t happen.

But it’s ok, I was tired and was definitely enjoying the massage.

Then came the flip. Massaging intensified. After a while LB was in her hands! She asked me, if she’ll get a good tip if she “massages” good. A friend told me not to give more than 300k the day before. I told her 300k, then she offered me if I give her more (i guess 500k?), then I can touch her boobs. But she won’t take her top off. I declined and offered her the 300k.

The was HJ was good but she didn’t put much effort into GFE. I thought it might be the language barrier... i dunno. Had a very different experience the night before at another place, since that massage girl was fluent in chinese.

There was a little more time after , so she resumed with a pleasant head massage. 

She then tucked me into the comfy chair like a baby and told me to wait for the foot massage girl. I’ve asked her to bring me my wallet, then gave her 350k in total.

Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, very little English

Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 3/10
Repeat: Yes

Now this girl had serious skills. The leg massage was superb. I think she talked to the other girl and knows that I’ve nutted before, since she never tried to ask me if I wanted any special service. But I think she would otherwise do it. I’m not sure how my fellow bros here handle the language barrier situation. But i think it’s always kinda awkward. Hence there wasn’t much talking involved and the low GFE. That does not automatically mean, that the girls are the problem. Just the overall experience due to a certain situation. Even without much GFE, this girls skills are reason enough to come back and find her. I gave her a tip of 150k. Would have given her more, but seemed unreasonable somehow.

Left happy and relaxed and had the counter call a cab for me.

It’s definitly a good place to get a massage from, but for the GFE, it can’t compare to the experience I had at that other place the night before. That was crazy. Maybe I was just lucky with the girl that night. Unfortunately I don’t know the name nor the location of the place and I can’t remember how I’ve ended up there XDDDDDDD 

Should I still write a report about that place?

Recent Ratings
koroquet   7-10-2017 08:51  Karma  +3   
joey88   6-10-2017 14:06  Karma  +5   Thanks
blast77   6-10-2017 09:49  Karma  +5   Excellent