Karma 52
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2017 04:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rio Sauna Macau - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

First ever punt at a sauna so it was quite an eye opening experience for me.

Arrived at the Rio hotel at around 10pm on a Saturday night, everything seems super legit. Gamblers everywhere, kinda like Vegas... but more asian... Found the sauna on the 5th floor, paid the entrance fee and had the bell boys whisk me way to take my shoes off, and clothes off where I also got a key to my personal locker. There's basically an attendant at every corner so you really can't get lost.

The bathing area is damn classy - marble tiles everywhere. I showered real quick before jumping into a hot pool. Being awkward around other naked men with giant tattoos on (think triad), I dried myself off and put on a robe to move into the rest hall. It was definitely more packed than I would like - but this is to be expected on a Saturday night.

The sofas here are more like beds... like the ones you see at fancy foot massage places. I was offered a whole variety of services and even "show time" to pick the girl. I decided to chill out and get my nails clipped. The other services offered was like head, shoulder, feet massages, and also a lingam massage.

After a while a gentleman (manager) in a suit came up and asked if I was ready for "show time" and I nodded enthusiastically. Now this is seriously one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had in my life. A stream of extremely gorgeous women walked in one at a time to fill up the room, around 30? 40? I don't think I have ever seen so many gorgeous women all in one place before. I was then explained by the manager that there was model class and normal class. The price difference honestly wasn't that big... I think normal was around 1700, while models were 2000 HKD. I obviously went for the model class, but to be fair I would have been extremely happy with the normal girls too. I told the manager which girl I wanted and he noted it down before sending me to a room.

The room is pretty much a high end hotel room - nice big bed etc. The bathroom was very nice. Large shower, and large tub. Nice clean towels where you expect them to be.

The girl finally came in - and she was even more gorgeous than what I remembered when I picked her out of the line up! She was wearing a beautiful dress. To describe her, she was around 5'8 - 5'9, very light pale silky skin. Thin in the right parts, and a pair of legs that runs on for miles. I would say B cup boobs, natural. Her face was just so absolutely stunning. - She was even prettier than models I see in magazines. I could not believe I was about to bang the living daylights out of this magnificent creature!!!

We undressed each other and she led me to the shower. There was mutual touching and B2B soapy fun. I was pretty much rock solid at that point.

She then dried us off and led me over to the bed. She made me lay on my back and ran her fingers up and down my body. She then started kissing all over my back before making me flip over and licked my nips. She worked her way down and put on the condom with her mouth. She did a blow job where it involved her having a sip of hot water just before putting it in her mouth, and then switching to cold water and doing the same. It was amazing. The sucking action was kind of lacking, but the sensation in the changing temperatures more than made up for it. It was otherwise a pretty standard BJ, nothing much of note. I decided to skip on DATY... was never really my thing.

The main event we started with CG, then I requested Reverse CG. She had all the fake moans and pretty nice hip movement. She was really putting in good effort, but got tired after a few minutes. We then went to missionary when I finally felt the end near. I swapped her over to doggy and finished in her. As I tried to pull out (maybe too early?) she held me back in and squirmed a few more times moaning before finally letting me go.

She cleaned me up while I was on my back and asked if I wanted a massage since we had time. I happily obliged for a half hearted massage before jumping back into the shower for a clean up. She also showered, got dressed and held my hand back to the resting hall.

She knew some basic English, but definitely not conversational. We didn't speak much, but I guess we didn't have to!

All in all, I had one heck of an experience in Macau. I highly recommend anyone that hasn't been to go.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   3-10-2017 21:55  Karma  +4   
Kortaro   29-9-2017 22:49  Karma  +4   
blast77   29-9-2017 22:25  Karma  +3   Excellent
porkchops   29-9-2017 15:22  Karma  +3   Thanks! Please use the report template in the future, this will help avoid forgetting important details.
ricefed   29-9-2017 12:55  Karma  +3   How much was entrance fee?
p0ison   29-9-2017 09:44  Karma  +3   Thanks Mate. Nationality of the girl?
relcom888   29-9-2017 09:31  Karma  +3   
pradiaJ
Nookie Newbie

UID 217153
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 3
Karma 52
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2017 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nationality of girl

ooooops! I left out such a crucial piece of detail! She was from Northern china. - Real porcelain looking.