Post at 27-9-2017 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another Thai @JSL

Thread Subject: another Thai @JSL
Date & Time of Session:  26/09 15:30
Name:  Ning
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai/Thai (basic English)
Face: 3-4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5(bj meh)
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  650 can't remember maybe 1 hour
Repeat: yes

So another report for another Thai girl(yes I love Thai girls as long is not a ladyboy )

in "THE JSL" building  on a hot Wednesday afternoon, I popped over to see who's working before an appointment. I got there around 2pm ish started from the 6th floor to bottom as usual but theres only 1 or 2 girls working  but didn't attract me at all(usually my LB take over the brain when the girls open the door ) since there didn't seem to be much atm and I am covered in sweats decided to go to mcD to wait abit since I remembered seeing a new girl arrive the other day, so waited in mcD for about 30 mins and I headed back over.

Luckily she's available this time so I rang the bell(my time was running short at this point so I decides to chance it since she was the reason why i came anyway) Ning opens the door in this nice black bra and thong,  a nice smile and a nice skinny fit body so far so good and in I go.  
we started small talk, then comes the usual questions "are you thai?",    I told her no but I can understand cos of I been to Thailand and had friends learnt some words, (pretty much broke the ice with her) she got really chatty and act differently . Our clothes are off and straight to the shower pretty standard stuff came out lie on the bed.

I asked her for bbbj extra 100$ which I thought why not but bad choice her bj is really mechanical and standard stuff, this went on for 5mins (in my head thinking at this point if I have made a mistake waiting for this girl if she is going to be mechanical for the rest of the session ) she then cap me and rode me in CG and my doubts were away she can ride like a trooper alot of movement, kissing my body, ear, face and cheeky lfk on the lips . After 5-10 mins she pulled me up and we changed to sitting mish and rode me some more with light kissing all over which made me even more horny than usual

I just picked her up put her at the edge of the bed and start pumping away hard , she seemed to liked it as she didn't try make any awkward position to avoid DP. wrapped her legs around my neck, while all this is going on her eyes hardly looked away, always had eyes contact with me.   flip her over for doggy man she's got a nice ass (for me anyway) spread the 2 little ass cheek had my finger around the rim she didn't seem to mind(maybe shes into anal?) we switched back to CG and silly me ask how long left, she said “is okay no rush or don't mind" In my head thinking "FUCK YES " not a clock watcher at all she rode me some more and try to finish with HJ, for some reason LB didn't seem like he wants to pop so we chatted a bit,  she told me she came twice during the sex usually girls at this point will give up and tell you to finish HJ or half ass srrvice, Ning just pull out another Condom cap me tell start mish. this time alot of dfk this went on for another 10 mins then I cleaned up.

We talked some more after shower about things  how long she will be here(5weeks) etc; how long I am here; if I go Thailand I should call her since I am cute looking guy we exchanged line details so I can msg her next time then I paid and left. Overall the experience is good and it is not easy to find a nice Thai girl/lady like this at all, Half the time Thai ladies are too robotic or too much clock watching want you out before time is up, I am sure other Bros can agree to that.   she seem like a nice lady definitely fun to talk to for sure.
I would definitely go back before I am flying back to UK.  I hope other bros will treat her nice and she will do the same

[ Last edited by  eddnub at 28-9-2017 02:10 ]

Recent Ratings
blast77   28-9-2017 06:55  Karma  +5   Excellent