Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 550/45mins
Repeat: already have

So this is my first report, here goes so I landed on Friday afternoon
spend the day with family catch up but dying for a release so quickly
hop out to TST JSL to see what thai girls are around. When I got there it was like 9pm obviously most room are taken as it was a Friday, was about to go home abit disappointed   I make one last round to 6floor as I had good fun with the Thai girls there before,  then I met bunny at first I wasn't sure at first but her cute smile   and her   looks rope me in. She  got an okay body a nice meaty ass(which I really like ) she took my clothes off for me and hers straight to shower together, she paid abit of attention to the LB and other areas at this point I was really froze up(maybe I was tired from the flight) her cute smiles and calling me handsome kinda make me felt easier. Anyway straight to bed she started the standard kissing your body playing with nipple etc. my hand wander down to her LS which she doesn't seem to mind then comes the CBJ which I thought was good as it was alot of suction and movement good 5 mins. she rode me in CG was tight then other mish and doggy was nice when I grab that big ass spread it open she give me a hand job when I close cum she told me stick between her boobs let me finish we clean up and shower.

After shower we chatted abit. she thought I was a Thai person at first, I told her I am not but can speak some Thai she got a surprise
we then chatted about Bangkok; Hong Kong and other stuff. She seem like a really nice girl and she'll be here for 3 weeks. Overall the experience is nice really lovely girl I would highly recommend her. I already seen her again always get a hug or light kiss on the cheek from her as I was leaving after paying her obviously

Recent Ratings
blast77   27-9-2017 08:30  Karma  +4   
lionking1000   27-9-2017 01:12  Acceptance  +1   Original
Phaychay   27-9-2017 00:59  Karma  +4   
asianfetish   26-9-2017 15:18  Karma  +5   Favorable
aurufc   26-9-2017 13:17  Karma  +3   Thx for 1st report - keep them coming!
eddnub
Musky Member

UID 126635
Digest Posts 0
Credits 137
Posts 18
Karma 136
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-2-2015
Location uk
Status Offline