Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2017 23:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Two in Hawaii

Date & Time of Session: Wednesday
Link: http://go141.com/en/A46320-WC-SP ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 3/5 & 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 & 4/5
Skill: 4/5 & 3.5/5
Service: BBBJ
PSE: N/A
GFE: 1.5/5 & 4.75/5
Price & Session Length: 1.5k all in
Repeat: maybe

I sent a wechat asking about Selena's availability and they said yup, come on by. I got there to a woman named Joey who pronounces it Jolene apologizing and saying Selena was not there. She let me pick who would sub in, but the other two girls - though cuter than Joey and younger - were eating and I would have felt like a jerk, so off I go with Joey.

Joey was definitely in her 30s, even though I think she said 28, was a little thick for my preferences, though with sizable boobs. She's not the prettiest, but not in any sense the worst looking gal. She's just not really my style.

Massage is pretty decent. We talk throughout all very nice, if not really very interesting. While I'm facing down she does this thing I don't understand at all, with her kneeling down on the table and putting my shins up on her thighs, angling me face-down into the table. I appreciate that it facilitates an upside down hj, but hjs are already not the greatest thing on earth, at least give them a comfortable setting. Sigh.

Anyway, she jerks me off a bunch and then flips me. She asks mouth or hand and I inquire into bbbj - $100 extra. Sounds pretty fair. I asked if she could invite one of the friends in now, if they're done dinner. She gets excited and says Selena might have arrived! She hops out to check.

A few minutes later she walks in with Selena, an obviously younger and cuter girl. Selena was shorter, around 5'2, had a small mouth and adorable face, really tiny body while still having nice, firm, B-cups. She's really excitable.

Anyway, Joey gets to work - and I do mean that, she had a real work(who)manlike approach to the bj. She went at it, did a solid job, never came up for air. Selena, meanwhile, is up lightly nibbling on my neck. I'm mostly just enjoying the view when suddenly Selena starts with the JAV noises. Mind you, at this point, I'm not really touching her. It goes on a while like this and I try to whisper in Chinese "no need to act". She laughs and tells Joey what I said. Joey keeps sucking d*ck. Selena and I have a nice chat about faking sounds while Joey sucks d*ck for a while.

I ask them to go at it together and they kneel down in front of the table. Selena goes hand-free on top and Joey reapplies herself to the balls. Maybe 5-6 minutes later Selena pulls off and jerks as I spray, I think about 50/50 on myself and Joey's face, her mouth still at work.

I shower up and pay and they step out of the room. As I'm toweling off, Selena comes back in and we return to chatting, flirting, etc. as she dries me. I get dressed, we chat. I'm sort of hinting to leave and she grabs my dick and asks if I can get hard again. An unexpected perk, but I'm actually a bit hesitant. While Selena didn't really fuss about the first bbbj, she also didn't seem into it...a bit shy and light handed about it. But anyway, a pretty young girl was asking to blow me and what the hell was I supposed to say.

A minute into it, she says she doesn't like kneeling and stands up, bending 90 degrees down to do her work. Seeing as how that looked terribly uncomfortable, I got on the table. We get a minute into that and she leans up, looks around for a napkin and, I assume, spits out some precum. Back to it and about a minute later she says it's hard kneeling on the table without much room (I'm a bit tall) and moves into a quasi-69 position (67?). Then she stops again for some precum.

Okay, okay, okay. I don't know why she offered a second round, but this clearly isn't her bag. I give her the shoulder tap and say it's okay, let's just wrap things up. In a word, she looked devastated, and it caught me off guard. She protested a bit, and I said it's fine, no worries, everything's cool. She asked for a hug and got up on my lap. We started to chat and she cut it off to ask what she did wrong. Nothing, it just seems like you're not finding a comfortable position and not all that comfortable with bbbj and I don't really want to do it in that context. We talk for a while about what we like in bed and, maybe 10 mins later, she asks if she can finish the bj. She gets really serious about it and insists, pulling my hand to touch her, feeling how wet she is. She gets back down and does a fantastic job, totally into it and committed. I tell her when I'm about to pop and she pulls it out, finishing me on her chest. She says thank you for alerting her, that she didn't actually expect me to.

So, all in all, pretty good time. Selena's a special one. Great girl. Lots of fun.

If you're into women in their 30s with a bit more to hold onto and a real pro's approach to the visit, Joey's a great choice.

Recent Ratings
Jimwong69   23-8-2017 00:40  Karma  +3   Is it $500 for one girl and bbbj?
hotjac   22-8-2017 10:53  Karma  +4   Excellent!
David.youngson   21-8-2017 13:49  Karma  +2   Great.. any girls taller than 5.2?)
p0ison   20-8-2017 12:03  Karma  +3   Sounds like you had great fun!
LeoCan   20-8-2017 06:51  Karma  +5   
hamshams   20-8-2017 02:28  Acceptance  +2   Nice report
swan   19-8-2017 16:08  Karma  +5   nice alternative--thanks for reporting
professuser   19-8-2017 14:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tito007   19-8-2017 09:51  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   19-8-2017 09:11  Karma  +5   Original. Lucky bugger! Selena sounds like a keeper. Wonder why her pics never show her face. Keep reporting
aurufc   19-8-2017 08:50  Karma  +3   Nice - how long was the total session?
crazygunner   19-8-2017 08:30  Karma  +3   
scufferhk   19-8-2017 06:33  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   19-8-2017 03:10  Karma  +5   Thanks!
orangerange   19-8-2017 01:45  Karma  +4   Fantastic report
Tarasse   19-8-2017 01:08  Karma  +3   Wish I could give you more K. Excellent story. I really like Joey. Will try Selena if I can.
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2017 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 WalterTheWhite's post

Mister: Pics are presumably fake, though maybe not? She's roughly about that body shape, but I'd be pretty surprised if those are legitimate pics.

Aurufc: No real clue. I think about 90 mins?

Tarasse: Thanks! Definitely worth a try with Selena.

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-8-2017 13:48  Karma  +1   Hawaii tends to use less PS. Heard that Selena's looks weren't that great. Glad you found her adorable