Reading Access 10
Registered 20-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2017 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Royal Sauna

Nationality & Language: chinese
Face:  Too dark to tell really but cute smile
Body:  2/5 curvy, doesnt matter too much cause they are not taking anything off anyway
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: approx. 90 mins - 1300 total
Repeat: yes but a bit pricey. Negotiation skills needed next time

Been to Royal Sauna a few times, I like the service, hot cold pools, Sauna and all that jazz. Staff always treat me well which is what you expect when paying for these 'legit' Sauna places  

This was 2-3 months ago and was probably my 3/4th visit to RS and never had more than some decent teasing before. I had never previously asked for any extras either. On this occasion I asked for my previous girls number as she was young, skinny, MCOT and last time had teased me alot. Unfortunately she wasnt available so the manager gave me a random. I always thoroughly enjoy the massage so wasnt bothered.

The rooms are dark but spacious and very comfortable. Its always difficult to get an good view of the girls because of the lack of lighting. This girl was very friendly, spoke ok english ( i dont speak cantonese) which was refreshing. She talked more than most girls, laughing and giggling and complementing me along the way. The massage was very good, strong etc which i like. On previous occasions, the girls massage everywhere and get right up in your ass, next to the cock and balls and its always a very enjoyable and teasing experience. This time she continued to be playful and flirty ( at least thats how i took it ) and I told her how much I like it when she massage me around that area.

After I said that, she continued under the towels that covered me and played with my balls for 2-3 mins. Then comes the fun part. she starts explaining that she can do extra but that we have to be very secretive. police come through here alot and managers can walk past too. I said I understand and she prepares the room in a routine that seems all to familiar to her  . I agree to give her 300 cash here and 300 tip instead of 200 when I leave RS

The lights get dimmer even more and a towel placed over a downlight. More towels are put over me with 3 covering almost all of my body. She continues to massage me and my LB whilst keeping an eye on the door. Occasionally she stops to make sure the coast is clear. All of this is a turn on because it really feels like we are doing something wrong. She allows access to her breasts under her top which she seems to enjoy.

A few minutes later     and she cleans me up with tissues and goes off to freshen herself up. We laugh and joke around and she continues to massage me until the 90 minutes is up.

Overall a very pleasant experience and one I am meaning to go back and try again. Forgot both previous girls numbers though so will be interesting to see what happens next time!

Recent Ratings
Mister   24-8-2017 20:38  Karma  +3   Yep, pricey
LeoCan   20-8-2017 06:51  Karma  +5   
Tarasse   19-8-2017 02:07  Karma  +3   Thanks for reporting.
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1618
Posts 264
Karma 1583
Acceptance 697
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2017 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 happylad's post

Love the HJ when not allowed. More exciting than normal,HJ saunas

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   24-8-2017 20:37  Acceptance  +2   please stop posting pointless one liners or you will be banned.
Mister   24-8-2017 20:37  Karma  -1   Exciting losing credits, isn't it? Use Rating