Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 3/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: SGD80 – 30 mins
Repeat: No

I have not been to Geylang for a long long time because I had wasted a LOT of money looking for the ONE but inspired by another board I decided to give the Thai houses another shot.

I had heard a bit about Lor 18 House 40 where the selection was not bad and I decided on what seemed to be a sassy no. 12 named Boom. Slim with red hair. Not a great face. Paid my $80 and went up the stairs with her.

Interestingly enough, the room seemed to be almost the exact same sort of setup as the Cat50 Thai houses I went to years ago where the girl lived and worked in the same room. In this case, though, the room was much bigger and better decorated. The SOP started with a shower together where you feel like you need to spread out like you’re about to be stripsearched in a very bad way. Exited and we quickly proceeded to the bed. Almost non-existent English and no kissing allowed. Cat bath and then a CBJ. I thought that she would stop but she kept going and I came. I was really curious to see where this went because we were only about ten minutes into the whole thing.

She started a massage but it didn’t go anywhere due to the fact that the room was very warm and I was perspiring by then. I feel sorry for the next guy on that towel because she simply flipped it over as I left. GASP! Or maybe I was that next guy and she just keeps flipping it?! She did try an interesting massage trick where she twists your body to the left and right to elicit cracks.

Showered again but alone this time and then left. No tips for her and I don’t think I will be back.

P.S. This is a more complete repost from another board that I am a member of.

[ Last edited by  danibbler at 19-8-2017 16:29 ]

Recent Ratings
Poojker   6-9-2017 11:11  Acceptance  +1   I wouls suggest going to massage parlours or hotel walkups rather than geylang. The choices and quality is better IMHO. ...
MothToAFlame   21-8-2017 20:26  Karma  +5   
tito007   21-8-2017 04:19  Karma  +2   
TwistedMirror   20-8-2017 21:30  Karma  +3   
LeoCan   20-8-2017 06:50  Acceptance  +5