Registered 17-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lilly Massage - (Random Technique) Happy Ending

Name : Lilly
Contact Number : 5409 0928   
Looks : NMCOT 3-4/10
Race : half Chinese/ Thai (Very Chinese though)
Massage : 12/10
General Service : 12/10
Happy Ending : 8/10
GFE : 6/10
Damage : $300 Then $350 /40-45mins
Repeat: Yes Already have!

Right so the body was feeling tired and Needed a massage but with a little something extra, we've all been there! I scoured the pages on here looking for something I was after! I found a nice review of a very CHEAP massage and happy ending and the review said the massage was amazing! I decided to take a trip to Prince Edward and Take a Look.

Got to the building and the entrance is actually on Arran Street, walk up one flight of stairs to the lobby and take the lift to the tenth floor!

Two Doors, One said welcome one said wait. Gave it a ring and nice smiling lady answered and said $200 for massage and HJ! Looks like I found the Girl!

tried to impress her with the little chinese and thai I know, she said she was thai, I beg to differ. Told me to shower, which I got on with!

Now I've been to see her twice with different experiences so I'll try and put them both into this one.

First time I came out of the shower she had gotten undressed just to her panties, no top on and obviously LB started to get his ass out of the Coma he'd been in all day! Nothing special about her body but we are men at the end of the day! I lie on the bed and get and UNREAL Massage! SO SO SO GOOD! everything is done with her feet except your neck and shoulders, she even cracks your neck out for you. Near the flip she went and got a hot towel to wipe me down and then walking massage again with the hot towel, this is better massage tan some of the veggie places I've been to! now for the flip.

1st Time Meeting:

Starts with a tease, rubbing under the balls and under the helmet, very pleasant, I try to keep my eyes closed and just enjoy the experience. One this I think though is she was using quite a lot of oil... I hear some rustling of a packet and turns out she was taking a condom out.... I wasn't expecting this kept my eyes shut and pretended I didn't see. All of a sudden she puts the condom on me, the thing is, she has put lots of oil in the condom too! just slide right on, she unrolled the thing and slipped it on me, she starts giving me more of a HJ! so the cum doesn't go all over me! the weirding feeling Ever we had a Saying if you jerked off with a condom it is called a POSH WANK. I just roll with it, it was feeling great somehow! Then I ask the Question.... I point to LB and I point to LS, she had a think.... then raised 3 fingers...... $300 for full service... I thought you must be fucking joking!!!! she wipes her hands and climbs aboard! For an older girl she was quite tight, I'm a bit above average and it was feeling good. Then she changed position, it is hard to described it was like she was fucking me in missionary but my dick was still inside her any was we move to normal missionary and I'm trying to go easy on the old dear, at this point she said it hurt and I stopped. All of this commotion an I'd lost my ability to pop, a mixture of confusion and too much oil! She has such an aim to please it was great to see! I paid her 300 smackaroos and left with a hug and lots of smiles!

2nd Time Meeting:

Exactly the same build up. Condom on Check, Lots of Oil Check. I just keep my eyes closed. Then she starts wiping me with a towel, Maybe she put too much oil on it? NO! she just starts sucking! Felt fucking great! nice tongue action round the tip and good sucking, maybe all girls who give CBJ should put oil in the condom before going down??? thoughts?? then she wiped her mouth after about 5 mins and hopped on again this time in chinese cowgirl! when they standing squat onto LB she had some good power but could only take it halfway, I could feel the end inside her, felt amazing I think because of the oil inside the Jonny.. she can suck my nipples as the same time too!!!! she gets off again saying it hurts but I ask her one last go in missionary and I'll go slowly. Her aim to please is what wins it for me with her. she allows it and then as I'm about to unload I get her to jerk me off and I explode into the Condom, such an easy clean up. she helps and I shower and then she asked for an extra $50 for the CBJ i think I hapily gave her $350 for the whole experience! Again I leave with a hug and smiles! I will return soon! and I really wanna try the girl next door but havent seen her yet!

Happy Spanking Guys!

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   26-8-2017 13:41  Karma  +2   
hkpunter999   20-8-2017 22:23  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   20-8-2017 22:09  Karma  +4   chinese cowgirl??
skycaptain   20-8-2017 13:14  Acceptance  +1   wow
JamieDafson   20-8-2017 12:28  Acceptance  +1   
tito007   19-8-2017 09:47  Karma  +2   
blast77   18-8-2017 09:57  Karma  +3   
LeoCan   18-8-2017 08:23  Karma  +5   
Mister   17-8-2017 20:47  Karma  +4   Original
porkchops   17-8-2017 19:54  Karma  +2   
mchk   17-8-2017 15:42  Karma  +2   
zebra   17-8-2017 15:13  Karma  +1   NEVER use oil products on condoms!
Spanky123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 128484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 484
Posts 23
Karma 482
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Oil as Lube

Thanks Zebra, I know not to use an oil based lubricant with condoms and to only use water based, but she oiled the inside so at the end where it would split there was no friction, it was really quite bizarre! And I was careful! Thanks for the rating!
JamieDafson
Nookie Newbie

UID 148491
Digest Posts 0
Credits 68
Posts 15
Karma 67
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2017 15:25  Profile P.M. 
Spanky, Did she mention how long shes around for? Or is she pretty much there long term?
I feel like this is almost the answer to the commonly asked good massage + HE question!
Spanky123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 128484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 484
Posts 23
Karma 482
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2017 08:22  Profile P.M. 
Hi JamieDafson, She has been here a very long time I think, not sure about that particular building, but I met her friend next door called MiMi and she has been in hong kong for 36 years.... I'm sure if you keep hold of the number you can contact her and find out where she is. Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
JamieDafson   20-8-2017 12:28  Acceptance  +1   
JamieDafson
Nookie Newbie

UID 148491
Digest Posts 0
Credits 68
Posts 15
Karma 67
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2017 12:12  Profile P.M. 
Ahh fair enough. I glazed over and didn't see the phone number before, thanks for your help!
Spanky123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 128484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 484
Posts 23
Karma 482
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2017 08:51  Profile P.M. 
JJJ37 - Chinese Cowgirl, or now I come to think about it, it should be asian Cowgirl, its when they say on their feet but just do a deep squat on to LB, not on their knees, IMO one of the best positions if you have a tight girl, varying their speed, but the girl needs to have endurance!