Name: ?? Dragon lady #11
Nationality:Chinese
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 350 rm for 45mins
Repeat: Not likely as there are so many other choices

This is my first report ever so be nice. After doing some research on the internet, I decided to hit the Bond Spa as they employ "dragon ladies" with supposely exceptional skill and service. I asked captain(papasan) if there was any dragon lady available, but the captain said that they have 6 working today but all are taken so I will have to wait 30 minutes.  I told him that I am not in rush and after short wait, I was introduced to a Chinese lady in her early 30's.  Not only that was she older than my liking, she wasn't my type.  I wanted to decline but the curiosity of dragon massage got better of me and I ended up agreeing to take her.  After she showered me, she instructed me to lie down face down.  She then started using hot/cold water to lick me all over my back.  It felt a bit weird but somewhat nice.  Unfortunately, I was not attracted to her at all but if I waited for one with better chemistry, I would've probably enjoyed it much more.  After she was done licking my back, she then put some kind of vinyl socks on me and started licking my foot.  It was ticklish and weird experience.  Few minutes into that, she started giving me rim job and she knew exactly what she was doing as it felt very nice.  Unfortunately, the rim job only lasted about a minute and she instructed me to turn around and started giving me very sloppy BBBJ.  I am not a fan of BJ, but her skill got me really hard despite lack of attraction to her.  When I got really hard, she put a CD on me and rode me hard.  When I felt that I was about to explode, I turned her around and finished in missionary position.

They had more line ups: some Viets, Thai, and Chinese.  Captain told me that they also have local Malay but I wasnt able to see one.

I returned the next day and sampled another girl from the line up

Name: Cherry
Nationality: Viet
Damage: 240 rm
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 c cup
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5

She was much younger than previous one but she wasn't classified as Dragon lady.  She had more make up than my liking but she did have very silky skin.  She also had Vietnamese tattoo on her back.  Her services and skills didn't even come close to the dragon girl I saw yesterday, but boy when I started having intercourse, she was super tight.  Normally, I can easily last 20-30 min heavy pounding but with this girl, she was so tight that I knew I wasn't going to last too long if I don't pace myself.  However, 15 minutes into session, she started to demand that I pound her harder and faster.  Unfortunately, I ended up losing my pace and
Although she lacked both service and skills, her tight pussy makes me wants to go back and try her again.

Recent Ratings
Dr.A   2-10-2017 23:58  Karma  +3   
JiminyG   6-9-2017 06:01  Acceptance  +1   what time did you visit?