Karma 64
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 00:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lavender Spa, TST

Date & Time of Session: 5th Sep 2017 - Tue 1.30PM.
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43204-TST-SPA-lavenderSPA.html
Nationality & Language: From Shenzhen but can converse in cantonese
Name: Pinky
Face:  4/5 (Cute Smile)
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $700 for massage including HJ
Repeat: yep, possibly with another

Thank you to orangerange for his report (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1), I decided to try out Lavender Spa in TST. Have previously tried Serenity Spa but wasn't all that impressed.

Checked out the blog on their page to see who was working today. There were 5 girls, Pinky, 梦儿 (Mun Yee), 佳琪 (Kai Kei), Sasa, and Tina. Decided not to book coz I always like to see them in the flesh before committing.

Location is easy to find. Just off Chatham road. Got into the lift and got to 7th foor. There are a couple of travel agencies on the 7th floor but Lavender Spa is just to the right as youcome out of the lifts.

Rang the bell and was let in by Tina (I think). Saw 3 gals there initially, I recognised them as Tina, Sasa and 梦儿 (Mun Yee). Now compared to the photos from their website I would say all of them have gained at least a size or 2 in weight. Mind you, not obese or anything but just rather voluptuous. They really didn't take my fancy and I told them I'd come back, just then Tina told me another girl is in the toilet and that was when Pinky came out. She was a sweet girl with a great figure and looked around 20. Decided to go for her. Pinky asked me to to go into the room to shower first, so I did. The rooms are standard, relatively clean, and all are ensuite.

Pinky came in after I showered and asked me whether I wanted the nuru experience. I saw the inflatable mat on the floor and it honestly did not look appealing. I told her I just wanted a dry massage and she obliged with a smile. Usually, you don't really expect too much from the massage part but Pinky was actually quite good, right amount of pressure in the right areas and it felt good.  General chit chat and found out she's from shenzhen and used to work in a similar place over there.

After the massage came the dick tease which got little bro's attention straight away, another 5 minutes and then the infamous turn. She continued with the tease and at this point I
asked her to take off her top to which she replied an extra 100. I said ok, and she took off her top to reveal really perky breasts. Tried to suck on her titties, she resisted at first but eventually relented, this was followed by a surprisingly good BM. She then lay down next do me while continuing with the HJ, all the while I was intermittently sucking those perky nipples and eventually

I didn't try DFK (in fact there was virtually no lip contact), but did try to access her LS to which there was a firm . Overall, Pinky is a really sweet and pleasant gal, a classic GND type with good attitude and surprisingly good technique.

On my way out I saw 佳琪 (Kai Kei) - she wasn't around when I went in initially coz she was with another customer and I can say that she looks pretty much like the pics on the website. I would probably try and book her next time.

Thats all for now guys. Will try and post more reports next time!

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-9-2017 13:36  Karma  +4   Thanks. How did 佳琪 strike you? Friendly? A little light on top? Not the best for nuru, if so? Normal HJ=$600?
capslock
Nookie Newbie

UID 59414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 65
Posts 9
Karma 64
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mister,

佳琪 was probably the best of the bunch tbh. Looked a bit cool but quite beautiful face, slim, and young. Didn't really get a good look at her boobs. Sasa probably had the biggest tits, size D/E at least. Yeah, normal HJ was 600 but fully clothed. 100 extra for top off, didn't ask for more, will probably see how far can push it next time.

[ Last edited by  capslock at 6-9-2017 21:40 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-9-2017 22:04  Karma  +1   Thanks. More spa reports, please