Acceptance 224
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2017 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Maggie at HL

Date:  August
Name:  Maggie http://go141.com/en/A35107-SW-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Price: $1k + $100 tips
Duration: 60m (fully, no clock watching)
Nationality & Language: HK, perfect English
Face:  2/5, passable with makeup
Body:  3/5 slim, nice tits, non existent bottom!
Skill: 3.5/5 for massage, 1.5/5 for second part
GFE: 1/5 Not feeling it.
PSE: 2/5 no... just kind of took it and went through the motions.
Repeat: nope.

Following the good review elsewhere on here I decided to give this girl a try.  It was a toss up between this and K spa and ended up here. Booked via phone.

I was half an hour late as I got held up which she was fine with as I let her know. First impression I was quite disappointed as she is clearly 35+ when you see her face properly and has no ass but nice tits. Perfect English and chatty and friendly throughout. Not very flirty though, just like speaking with a friendly older lady. Takes pride in the massage part as she had a table and mentioned it a few times.

The massage was actually very good in comparison to normal walk ups but not close to K-Spa or S.P.A In LKF where I regularly get 4/5 or even 5/5 massages. A lot of it (over half) is done with her feet or legs and at a couple of parts I felt like she was going to break my ankle by standing on the back of it so I asked her to get off. There was a drunk guy causing noise in the corridor she had to deal with at some point too. The top of the back massage was very nice with hands and got plenty of knots out. She pressed her legs into me for DATY but I don't really like that for WG so I didn't go in.

Following a reasonably nice 40-45minute massage on the table she asked me to go over to the bed, commenting on how big It is as per standard. After some incessant nipple licking (why are HK WG's obsessed with this?) we got onto a pretty average CBJ and 2 minutes of her riding me and trying a strange DFK where she was just swirling her tongue around repeatedly without thinking. She asked me to go on top and the LB was starting to sleep as I could see her old face squirming a bit and she felt loose so I just pushed her legs together to make it a bit tighter and pounded until it was over. I washed quickly and left... paid a $100 tip as I was late, she was very friendly and her English very good. But I won't be back... it will be a while until I try a walk up again as the quality is just never there.

Looks significantly older and less curvy than the photos. Par for the course I suppose.

[ Last edited by  BBHK17 at 24-8-2017 17:17 ]

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   25-8-2017 13:23  Acceptance  +5   
aurufc   25-8-2017 00:07  Karma  +4   good honest report. I am always crap at the age guessing but think I lucked out with theYMMV
porkchops   24-8-2017 21:02  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Mister   24-8-2017 20:48  Karma  +3   If by quality you mean looks, you're looking in the wrong place. Try Fuji, CC, etc.
calaisien   24-8-2017 19:21  Karma  +5   
joey88   24-8-2017 18:02  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report
blast77   24-8-2017 17:23  Karma  +5