Reading Access 10
Registered 27-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2017 19:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SG] Club Poseidon - Pop

FR for Pop Club Poseidon

Date / Time: 25 August 2017 @ 1230hrs

Location: In the east of Singapore but I like the place cos its discreet, big rooms, clean and many rooms.

Looks: 9/10. She is thai tanned cos Thai FL loves the app 360 to "whiten" themselves lol. Cute, pretty, confirmed from LOS cos she was always smiling. Love her dress sense, she is quite fashionable.

Boobs: 7.5/10. A reduced rating cos of 2 visible scars under her enhanced boobs. A made in Korea job. However, they are soft not the rock hard type. Nipples are easily erected by licking, very sensitive. She tried to boob fuck me lol whilst cat bathing.

Body: 9/10. She stands at 155cm, petite body frame perfectly complimented by her enhanced rack. Smooth enuff with a medium sized tattoo behind her right shoulder. Lightweight and easy to carry around. Lovely jacked ass. Wonderful for doggie.

Frenching: 8/10 reduced rating cos she started off with minimal frenching. Pop thought her role was just here to get fucked. Gave an 8 cos of massive improvement in 2nd round after some counselling by yours truly.

BBBJ: 9/10. One of her better skills complimented by solid catbathing. 1st round she used her hand to HJ whilst BBBJing. I dont like and it was a bit rush. 2nd round total hands free and gave me a 20 mins blowout!!! I LIKE!!!. Took my whole dick in and her ball sucking / licking was fantastic, one of the most sensual.

Pussy: 7.5/10. it is tight but discount cos of her bush..too long for my liking. Fingering allowed but i skipped the painting. Me dont like bushy.

FJ: 9/10. Her petite yet compact body meant she is a very good fuck. I pumped her real hard and almost every thrust was balls deep, enjoyed looking at her horny looking face. I guessed she enjoyed herself very much, her pussy was soaking wet after both sessions.1st shot minimal KY used, 2nd shot totally no KY applied lol, I pyscho her lol. 1st shot completed in missionary after cowgirl. 2nd shot completed in doggie??? Wow I cannot remember when I last completed in doggie tbh but her ass is not to be wasted. No, it was not only me working, she butt fucked me to cum. I fucked her, she fucked me straight back. I LIKE!!! The room is spacious, I even managed to carry fuck Pop cos she is lightweight. Probably 1st time, I bonked a FL all around the bed and room. She is experienced enough and made my session a great one cos she listened to what I wanted and simply accommodated.

GFE: 8.5/10 Pop speaks very very softly and sweetly in good english cos of her job in Pattaya. She knows her PR lingo. She has a smile on her face at all times, really friendly, see her pics, exactly the same. She bothered to make up, do her hair, gave them "bounce" cos she felt 1st impression is important. We have chemistry and chatted like long lost friends. She gave me a really strong massage in btw shots, surprising given her petite size. Totally dont feel commercial imo.

RTF: Yes. I want to see if she improves further (I like being mentor) n see her "to be" shaven pussy. I am sure she will get better n better only cos her work attitude is right and she possesses the right "tools"
If u want to hard bonk a petite lady she is the one, she can take it.
If you are looking for a sweet GND n good GFE, she is also the one, she is that friendly.
If u want to hardcore a gal and expect sadistic AV actions, skip her.

Attached is my personal live shot of Pop

[ Last edited by  Thai-delight at 29-8-2017 00:46 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   2-9-2017 00:56  Karma  +3   She looks hot!
batman108   31-8-2017 02:50  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
doghead   31-8-2017 00:49  Karma  +4   Sounds like a great place. How much would a session cost?
joey88   30-8-2017 12:19  Karma  +5   Thanks
stinkyfeet   28-8-2017 04:25  Karma  +8