Karma 366
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2017 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JLM Thai great GFE

I decided to give a try to JLM and saw some nice things, especially a model Russian at level 8 (here for 2 more weeks) and her neighbor Thai pretty hot as well, both just arrived.

While checking out everything I saw the cutest mischievous smile only wearing a man's shirt, sexy as hell. Please note the shirt.

Date & Time: Sat 7th August around 10pm . she's here for one more week.
Name: Jay
Nationality & Language: Thai and excellent English
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 3/5 (Nice boobs, not fat, but no butt and belly that gave birth before)
Skill: 4/5 great BBBJ CIM, good CG riding
GFE: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: $500 + $200 tip
Repeat: Nah, the body wasn't my type

Once she opened the door my heart skipped a beat, or two. Jay looks way younger than her age, quite petite and a really mischievous smile that tell you you're going to have fun. Her English was excellent and she was quite chatty, I decided to step inside. After she removed her shirt I realized why she was wearing it. Basically to cover her mom's belly and a torso I find out of proportion, especially that she has no ass. However, she treated me like a prince, a lot of hugs and smiles then showered me while giving a lot of attention to LB. After that she laid me on the bed a gave me a wonderful Thai massage while rubbing her soft skin and showering me with kisses and caresses for around 10 minutes, she was really not rushing it.

After that she offered me a BBBJ and God she was good; her suction and tongue play were way above anything I've had in HK and I almost came after barely 2 minutes. She then processed to ride me CG with a good grinding, but this belly was a massive turn off and on the other side the lack of butt wouldn't make me wanna doggy. I suggested to go back to the bbbj that she ended with a quick and wonderful CIM.

After she rinsed her mouth and we had a chat with her head on my shoulder and she kept caressing me. After some time I dressed up, paid, and got some parting hugs.

Honestly the service and GFE were exceptional, but the body was really not to my liking.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   7-8-2017 13:25  Karma  +4   Nice
sssqblf   7-8-2017 10:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! It was a good one. The most important is sensation, right ?
jimyum   7-8-2017 10:02  Karma  +5   
porkchops   7-8-2017 06:54  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   6-8-2017 22:46  Karma  +5   
jake.houston   6-8-2017 22:09  Karma  +10   Nice find.