Registered 31-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2017 23:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great Experience at Beauty with Sherry

Date: Sept 12th 2017
Name : Sherry
Nationality : Chinese (Shenzhen)
Language : Chinese; English(basic but can communicate)
Face : 4/5
Body : 4.5/5 (nice D-cups)
Skill : 4/5
Service : 5/5
GFE : 4/5
Price : 60mins-$700
Repeat : yes (but would like to try Yang Zi)

I have been waiting to get a opportunity to go to Hawaii since I arrived to HK and at last today was the day.

My dinner ended early and I called Hawaii and asked for Sherry (had to try her as sentry was raving about her)
The mama san told me she was available but was at beauty. Took a cab and headed there.

Was greeted by the mama san who asked me which package I wanted...60 or 90mins. I said 60 mins and she called Sherry for me. I was lead into a room that was super small. Was told to shower so I did but there were no towels
kompressor230
Nookie Newbie

UID 28601
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 22
Karma 94
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2017 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Here's my full report....

Date: Sept 12th 2017
Name : Sherry
Nationality : Chinese (Shenzhen)
Language : Chinese; English(basic but can communicate)
Face : 4/5
Body : 4.5/5 (nice D-cups)
Skill : 4/5
Service : 5/5
GFE : 4/5
Price : 60mins-$700
Repeat : yes (but would like to try Yang Zi)

I have been waiting to get a opportunity to go to Hawaii since I arrived to HK and at last today was the day.

My dinner ended early and I called Hawaii and asked for Sherry (had to try her as sentry was raving about her)
The mama san told me she was available but was at beauty. Took a cab and headed there.

Was greeted by the mama san who asked me which package I wanted...60 or 90mins. I said 60 mins and she called Sherry for me. I was lead into a room that was super small. Was told to shower so I did but there were no towels. After a couple minutes later Sherry walked in and saw I was standing (freezing as the a/c was blasting) she apologized and got me towel. After I tried off she took me to a larger room saying this one was too small.
So Sherry is a young girl, I am guessing early 20's. Slim and small built. She wears slightly extra make up than I like but def. is cute looking. She was wearing a see through white dress and looked sexy as hell.

Part 1: massage
The dry towel massage was very good. She is a petite girl but has power to give hard yet wonderful massage but I had to tell her a couple of times to go a little soft.
After the dry massage came the oil part. She applied enough oil and worked on my shoulders and lower back as that's where I was aching the most. The whole while she was giving me a massage she was talking. Sherry is quite a talkative girl and super friendly which I really liked about her.

Part 2 : the flip
Once she asked me to flip she took of her white dress and lied next to me for a couple of minutes while she gave me a catbath. Sherry has a very nice body. Great pairs of D cups on white silky smooth skin. My LB was in full mast while I was sucking in her breasts and rubbing her LS the full time. I could feel she was getting wet so I slipped my fingers inside (zero resistance from Sherry) and finger fucked her for a few minutes and unfortunately shot my load earlier than I wanted to.
I was hopping to last longer but just couldn't.
In conclusion I have to thank sentry for a great recommendation. Definitely one of my best massage experiences.
Sherry said she is leaving on Sunday so if anyone is interested better hurry.
As for me I will try to get another massage in before I leave HK, but will try Yang Zi as I caught a glimpse of her while I was leaving and was a total MCOT.

[ Last edited by  kompressor230 at 12-9-2017 23:42 ]

Recent Ratings
sentry   17-9-2017 17:18  Karma  +4   Glad you liked her!
mchk   13-9-2017 17:58  Karma  +4   
ernieb   13-9-2017 16:02  Karma  +5   Thx
deviantmindhk   13-9-2017 09:00  Acceptance  +1   
Wazzup   13-9-2017 08:41  Karma  +2   
Mister   13-9-2017 08:41  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Describe Yangzi
blast77   13-9-2017 06:57  Karma  +4