Subject: (Solus Per Aqua) in Central (LKF)
deric_walsh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 199584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 207
Posts 15
Karma 204
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2017 02:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Solus Per Aqua) in Central (LKF)

Thread Subject:  (Solus Per Aqua) in Central (LKF)
Date & Time of Session:  5/7/2017 16:00pm
Name:  Jeslyn
Link: http://go141.com/en/A45390-Centr ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Putonghua
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 / 60mins

My first post, I was in LKF for vocation and has some spare time in between.
I read the forum and find a place called Reiki (believe is the former name after called Solus Per Aqua.
What a special name to remind me to remember though.

Ring the bell after i reach third floor, then an attractive girl come over bring me to the room ask me to take a
shower first, then the subject come a talk around 1.65cm slim girl come over. Looks gorgeous indeed in my first
impression. So I lay down and let her to play around with my body.

Also find out the place is nice with lots of space with a full bathroom with shower and toilet inside, environment looks
nice with romantic lighting and candle in special moments.

Honestly her massage is soft with her palm & hang move it over to the whole body. But i do find the softer part
when go into oil massage part, I felt extremely relaxing in my whole body

Just into GF moments. when she gave my LB lots of soft attention with oil as I played with her boobs
and lightly massaged her LS (but she didn't really like it, kind of refuse and i didn't go any further).
Slowly moment, not in rush with lots of eye contact and emotion sweeping into it. Feel cool and enjoyable
Then finished the story i stood up dry my body, she also help me to dried a little bit cause impress me though.

Over all a great experience, and would revisit again
really recommend.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   1-8-2017 17:46  Karma  +1   
jimyum   25-7-2017 06:36  Karma  +5   
professuser   24-7-2017 16:04  Acceptance  +1   well done
porkchops   24-7-2017 14:41  Karma  +2   Thanks!
mchk   24-7-2017 14:21  Karma  +4   Favorable
LeoCan   24-7-2017 11:58  Karma  +5   
aurufc   24-7-2017 10:45  Karma  +3   good 1st post