Karma 29
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2017 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] The Pimp G-Club

Date:                             Last week I think Wednesday? (hey its been a long drunken week)
Name:                           PIMP G-Club
Price & Session Length:   70k baht all in (including 2nd venue & the special goods we ordered. please read on and you'll know what I mean)

First off props to headcheck for his original post on the pimp club here:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61899&extra=page%3D1

For the record, i'm not a newbie, but the missus has been snooping around my other username/email combo so i've created a new one. Unfortunately this mean RA is 0 again. Live and learn.

I was just at this club from 9pm to 3am last week with 4 friends. We are all Asian.

The above report by headcheck is pretty spot on, except I'm not so sure about the barfine. My chick told me there was no need to pay any barfine so best to check with Mamasan. She was happy with 3k from me (this goes straight to the girl) - the ego says it was cause she enjoyed my company, but maybe she got more commision since i spent 6 hours with her. Obviously this means YMMV.

---- the club----

- The club itself is in the middle of nowhere. you will definately need to take a taxi here. Its across the highway from the SC Park Hotel.

- The cheapest package is 'mini member' which was around 5k and comes with 2 bottles of 700ml johnny black, there is 10k, 20k and i think some ridicuolus amount for lifetime membership. The good thing about the 10k and up is
that they are 12 months memberships which means you can save unfinished bottles for another session during the 12 months.

- The progressive rate system for girls company at the club that headcheck talked about is still inforce, but its not to buy lady drinks - the girls drink what you are drinking. its just for their time.
I also think prices have gone up slightly BUT DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS e.g. First hour is 2.2k for non-models, 3k for models/bikini and then 380 baht per 30 mins. its around these prices.

- Yes the bill will be big. In a big group its gonna be bigger. This is a big spender type of club.

- food is decent enough

- the club is quite dark on normal nights and has a very jazz club like feel to it making it definately feel more HiSo. There is a main stage where the band and girls perform.

- they have live bands quite often, the band we had on the night was very very good. beautiful voices and great band. It seemed they took requests as the singers kept on getting handed pieces of paper which I assume were song
names.

- Clientele tend to be from Asia, I saw Chinese, Korean, Hong Kong, American Asian. But there was 2 farangs around and no one batted an eyelid. So I would say the club is Farang friendly especially with the girls level of English.
Which brings me to the girls....

----The girls----

- FYI its important to note that not all girls can be BF. I hear some are lesbians, but who knows if thats just an excuse not to go with customers. Check with mamasan if you really need a guarantee.

- there are some real lookers at this place. from take home to see mum and dad types to full body dragon tattoo chicks. Having said this they are all wearing either lingrie, bikinis or some variation of straps and nightwear. All appear to be Thai.

- From our sample size - girls English is excellent, I genuinely believe the girls we had were college students or at least well educated as they were actually very up to date on world affairs and understood my terrible jokes.

- Generally speaking the model class girls are really the prettiest but really up to your taste. my thoughts are you are already blowing a chunk of change at this place, forget about price and pick the one you want. The first hour price is the only difference, after that every 30 mins is the same regardless of girl choice.

- Girls will tend to try to make you drink quickly and play dice games (if you are from asia) etc to make the drinks flow quicker.

- Girls even if tabled by you, have to get up every now and then to strut their stuff on stage. Basically just think of a gogo bar without the poles where the girls dancing (swaying) efforts resemble a drunk girl trying to sleep while standing up. I was suprised at such a poor effort at this type of club to be honest.

---the night---

I'm going shorten this substantially because 6 hours is a freaking long time to spend in one club.

So the night started out with us getting to the club, agreeing on the package and being shown our table infront of the stage. We were one of 5 groups initially, however the club got packed as the night went on. We wanted to eat first and so ordered some food. decent enough. waiters are everywhere and will generally top up your glasses pretty quickly.

We were shown a few line up of girls, the first lines had some real stunners but we didn't want to sell ourselves short so decided to have a few more drinks and wait for the next line up. I regretted that decision initally as there was no girl i liked in the next line up and the one girl i liked from the first lineup ended up being taken when I asked for her back. Kicking myself I decided to wait it out. When girls became sporatically available, the mamasan would introduce them to us. My luck paid off as the girl I ended up getting (ironically i forgot her name...Maria....Mariana?) was an absolute stunner - beautiful cheeky smile in a girl next door kinda of way. Incredibly engaged and full on GFE ready to party. The other boys took their picks during this time and seem to really enjoy their girls as well.

Now I'm a guy whom loves the GFE. I love chatting flirtatiously and trying to make the girl laugh. The next 4 hours consisted of good conversation, some thigh touching, kissing, mild groping and generally being all over each other all while getting progressively more inebriated. Towards the end we ended up in a karaoke room and this is when we started to really get a little......grey.

Forum mods pls feel free to step in here. Basically we organised with the mamasan to get a few teaspoons of white sugar along with a bag of some strange green basil that when lit up makes you feel different. The sugar and garden herbs were very much well received. In fact so well received that the mamasan decided to partake in our recently acquired sugar inventory.

After the club closed, we ended up in another karaoke bar (minus mamasan) with the girls and continued to party there. Needless to say we got absolutely hammered and all had a great ball of a time.

My girl ended up with me at the hotel, and although I can't say it was my best performance (actually among my worst), there was a ton of drunken GFE foreplay which we both got into. The sex was like dorm room sex under the covers. She all drunk and giggly. me all drunk and.....well drunk and LB couldn't peform at his best lets just say. Still I really enjoyed the experience.

My girl ended up leaving just before lunch. She was such a trooper and didn't seem hung over at all. I wish I could say the same for me.

Final thoughts

All in all - 2 thumbs up for my experience with PIMP Club, but I keep asking myself was that night worth 70k? I really have to wonder if I would have had the same experience had I chosen another girl? What if she was in the pump and run category? I've read that there are some runners that leave straight after you pop and pay 5k. I guess this is a question for the individual punter.

Having said this I guess the only way to find out is to visit once again when im back in BKK which I plan to do.

[ Last edited by  wasntme at 27-6-2017 13:52 ]

Recent Ratings
Macau81   2-7-2017 00:59  Karma  +5   70k for just u or your whole group?
tripwire   30-6-2017 05:12  Karma  +3   
Neiht   29-6-2017 17:29  Karma  +5   Here's some karma to get you back. Good report!
batman108   28-6-2017 01:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
imagination69   27-6-2017 22:26  Karma  +4   Excellent