Subject: Additional Report of the second session yesterday (Anal -Busty China Babe)
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2017 08:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Additional Report of the second session yesterday (Anal -Busty China Babe)

Additional Report of the  second session yesterday (Anal -Busty China Babe)

Thread Subject: 22 yr old ,Hunan, China busty girl, English Name was "she she"
Date & Time of Session:  6 May 2017, 13.30
Location:  13 Floor, Room 5, (walking up the stairs , it is one of the rooms on the left side of the floor, and on the left corridors. You have to go inside the left side of the left corridor.

Name:  "She She" from Hunan
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandairn only.
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 (for those that like busty and slightly full-some figures)
Skill: 3/5
Service: submissive 5/5
GFE: if you are a dominant type bro, then 5/5
PSE: she isn't very skilled but will be submissive
Price & Session Length:  900.00 + 100 tip
Repeat: Yes, but she says leave Sunday

Hi Guys, further to a fellow bro's request (Hey, Bro Stinkyfeet, we should punt together, sometime since it seems we both like a bit of giving A to a WG), please see my second punt report with She She below. I am quite new to this, apologise if this is the wrong place to post it.

So I had my first punt with her on wed and she told me she will leave this Sunday. I got her Wechat and we kind of flirted since Wed (hey they are human and can be sweet too).

I have to say, if you want Anal, you gotta be able to speak Mandarin as she speaks no canto and no english! Also it probably helps if your little bro isn't too big i am guessing.

Anyway, I had been flirting with her on wechat since wednesday and kept gently "begging" her for another session, she said of course. I brought the question of trying A with ehr and she was like NO NO, you hurtme on Wednesday just with your finger etc etc etc

I played the humble game, sorry, sorry, sorry , my first time, didn't realise it hurts (i'm not gay so didn't know)  BUT you know my LB is so small, smaller than my fat finger etc etc..

Anyway, i promised her that we will ONLY try and if she didn'tlike, I would not try anymore or pull out straight away.

So we made an appointment for 13.00 as I had to work and it was my lunch break.Luckily there was hardly anyone working at the building or many of the floors were only just opening BUT many bros already wandering around. MAN the place is getting a name for it self!

i WECHATTED HER  2 MINS from thebuilding, decided to be sweet and brought her some takeway chilli spicey chicken rice (she said she was from Hunan) so I guessed she liked spicy.

She opened the door still in her t shirt and apologised that she was still putting make up on. She was very surprised I had got her "breakfast/ lunch" and gave me a peck on the cheek.What a sweetie.
Just the thought that i was her first punt yesterday and that she had only got out of bed was a turn-on! Could already feel a stiffy coming!

I volunteered to shower alone so she could  finish her make-up etc etc. I offered to wait so she could eat but she said after..let me look after you first since you came so promptly (flriting)

She knew that I wanted to try A, and it seems she didn't have any lube so after shower, as we sat on the bed, I suggested we open a condom and use the lube on my fingers andapply to her ass later... she was still hesitant and kept looking at LB which was waking up like Mount Everest

anyway, we fooled around, she wouldn't let me FK her she did BBBJ me and I was like getting ready, but knew I had to play calm,

she allowed me to 69 her and man she was getting wet too! I decided to stick a finger in her pussy and started finger fck her whilst i was licking, she moaned and murmured in between gobbing my LB.

she turned round and opened one condom and slowly capped me, I went to her box and took another out but put it next to me and asked if we could start on doggy, she said let's try cow girl and she liked that so she was on top and lowered her pussy onto me, i love it when the girl gasps as she takes it all in.

she started to get the rhythm moving and it was gorgeous looking at her hairy bush with big brother in her .. she couldn't take the whole thing so kind of cow girled 3/4 way in and then up
after a few moments she was or looked like she was so horny that she sat all the way down, man it was tight!

Man it felt good, she rolled and grinded on my cock and I held the rhythm by holding hands

After about 3-5 minutes she must have cum as she groaned in between closed eyes and pushed harder down and down.

she was clearly exhausted already so we lied down and chatted a bit so she could get her breath back, all the time my little bro was still hard, she took the condom on and put a new one on and then she opened another condom and she oiled her right hand and fingers, she tried to lube her ass but was too shy to finger it so i asked her to go on all fours and oiled my hand form the same condom and from her already oily ass.

then i asked her to look down and straight ahead and tried t push, it wouldn't work so I gently fingered her ass, then with my finger in her as I used my left hand to push the dicky in, it still was too small and tight,
I tried 3-4 time and then the tip went in..she gasped and lurched forward .. i gently rubbed her lower back and asked her to stay still.. Good thing I could speak mando, otherwise would never have calmed her down to try this..

I then inched it in and she was wincing and lurching forward i kissed her left ear i think and then went for it, she yelped and must have shouted but I kept it in and started thrusting , after about 30 -40 seconds I took it out as she was clearly about to cry.. and in alot of pain.

We rubbed her ass , and caressed her back and I kissed her face, did a gentle slow snog and then without her resisting I pushed her down onto missionary, put my cock in her pussy - not even having time to change it and we did missionary for 10 mins and then spoon and then on to missionary  until i blasted  

Laid down for like 10 mins and just chatted and it was cool.. it was past 40 mins already so i got up and she helped shower and asked if we could keep in touch, I was like sure , sure honey

gave her 2 x500 notes and she gave me a  long snog and i asked her to eat the food whilst it was still hot..then legged it out with two brothers waiting outside obviously perhaps having heard her noise during the session.

I was well happy,it had been a long time since i rogered a young under 25 year old in the dirt-hole, especially a super,super tight one. My cock was red and swollen all afternoon and I am getting stiff just remembering it.

Recent Ratings
batman108   26-6-2017 23:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
punterthehunter   4-6-2017 13:12  Acceptance  +1   
bgariunnn   26-5-2017 04:25  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   24-5-2017 10:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Nashvegas11   24-5-2017 06:23  Karma  +2   Great detailed report. I'm in GZ a lot. Would love the Wechat
NeverWong   16-5-2017 15:16  Karma  +2   
JJJ37   14-5-2017 23:19  Karma  +6   what was the dew point? ;D
zorkelias   14-5-2017 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   8-5-2017 22:04  Karma  +4   Nice find!
hotjac   8-5-2017 13:06  Karma  +3   Excellent find - does she come to HK on a regular basis?
hkmann   8-5-2017 12:57  Karma  +3   Favorable. Which building is this?
Petay_1283   8-5-2017 12:34  Karma  +6   
porkchops   7-5-2017 20:08  Karma  +4   Great report, thanks!
p0ison   7-5-2017 15:04  Acceptance  +1   Great, detailed report
solari   7-5-2017 14:10  Karma  +2   Excellent
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 10:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 newtohk2015's post

HKMann the building is KH in MOngkon, exit d2 remembered it, as I got lost

hotjack, I haven't seen her before but I have her wechat. on the album it does show that she appears to have a BF in China so I am guessing she does this without anyone knowing for some spare cash

Recent Ratings
SamW   14-5-2017 12:32  Karma  +2   Please pm her wechat thank.
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 newtohk2015's post

Brothers I have given some of you the wechat in PM but she did say only contact her if you are going to GZ!

man I am getting horny just thinking of my sessions!
kakaxiabc
Nookie Newbie

UID 184841
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2017 01:11  Profile P.M. 
Please pm her wechat thank.
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 13:01  Profile P.M. 
GZ girl wechat

guys i am new on here.. how do i PM each of you..those that asked me for the GZ girl'
chat?
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 kakaxiabc's post

apologise i don't know how to PM properly

please let me know if you received the PM of her wechat..

happy to share