Reading Access 10
Registered 4-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2017 16:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SZ YT Spa #888

Thread Subject: first time mongering in Asia #888 YT Spa
Date & Time of Session:  17 May 2017
Palace Hotel, No.9 Jinlian Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen 518000, China (Luohu Port)
Chinese address:
圣廷轩酒店 深圳市 广东省深圳市罗湖区锦联路9号 518000 (罗湖口岸)
Name:  Alias
Link: ----
Agent: ----
Nationality & Language: Chinese I think Mandiran have no idea
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5 larger tits would have been nice
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  60 minutes paid 340 plus 20 tip to shower guy
Repeat: Yes

So this is my first time mongering in Asia let alone China.  First off a very BIG THANK YOU to bro LeoCan for all your help.

Took a taxi to the spa which was easy to find thanks to older post. It was kinda far from my hotel about 30 minutes.  Show the driver the Chinese address and was drop off right infront of Spa. 
Walked in headed straight for elevator and got in hit button between number 2 and 4 which is 3.  Elevator door opens to the spa reception.  Was handed a bracelet and guided to the shower.  Shower guys opened a locker for me and hands me a towel.  Now if you are shy in your birthday suit get over it.  You will be walking naked and so will other customers.
Took a shower dried off and was given pajamas then guided to the room. 
Here my mistake was I left my phone and wallet in the clothes locker.  You can take them with you and place it in a plastic locker in the shower room.
I was then guided to the room past the chair massage area and the guy was talking to me in Chinese, sorry don't know if it was mandarin or Cantonese but I would not know either way.  
When I got to the room I took is pen and paper and wrote "girl 888" with a big smile he said OK and was gone. 
He came back with Alias and I was like wow.  She started talking to me but she was talking to a wall lol. 
She took my shirt off and had me lay down on my back.  Did a dry massage for about 30 minutes as she was rubbing her pussy on my ass.  Message was crap to be honest but I wasn't there for the message.

She had me flip over and pulled my shorts off and she felt my crotch and notice I was trimmed at which point she grabs my hand and has me feel her bear pussy.  Yes boys girls love clean cut men.
Her clothes come off and she give me free access to all.  I start rubbing her pussy and kissing/licking her tits and she give me a nice French kiss.  Has me lay back and starts with a bbbj.  She was doing a wonderfully job I had to have her stop.  And asked for DATY and she laid back and I went to town.  The beginning moans were all fake but a few minutes into it she goes silent and her legs are clinching and I hear her moans and shake and push my head down hard.  She has me lay on my back again for bbbj to completion.  I empty my nuts and she takes it all.

She wipes me down and takes the trash bag out and comes back.  She try to talk with me but I have no idea and she opens wechat I put in my info and she adds me with a message. We kissed for a bit then she help me dress and walked me out holding my hand like she was my girlfriend.  With a final kiss and hug I was on my out.

All this was done and i dont know any Chinese language. ;)

Be nice to her boys if you get to meet her. Sorry i dont have photos didnt know if i should ask.

Recent Ratings
GimmeASpa   25-6-2017 16:03  Acceptance  +1   Gonna try her this week! She seems nice on WeChat.
stinkyfeet   25-6-2017 15:27  Karma  +7   First time puntung in China? I envy you. You dont carry the pain of loss that the seniors have
Phaychay   17-5-2017 23:34  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   17-5-2017 21:29  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
LeoCan   17-5-2017 18:53  Karma  +5   Mobile phone is very important in your hand, and ask wifi password from them if you need that.
GimmeASpa
Musky Member

UID 202851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 27
Karma 189
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 15:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Could you give more info on the payment process and tipping?

Did you pay before/after? Did you have to bring your wallet with you or can you calmly pay after you got all your stuff back?

How do you tip the shower guy? Is the amount fixed or anything you feel like giving (as long as you give something, of ).

Also, do you get to actually agree the price before? If so, how/when?

Thanks for the report, I shall try this out soon