Nationality & Language: Russian, Excellent English -partly raised in New York
Face: 4/5 blowjob lips
Body: 3/5, bit of a tummy
Skill: 4/5
Service: 8/10, gets points for English skills
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat:yes

My first post here - though certainly not my first punt. Went to King Hing - last few Russian punts there were mediocre, so expectations were low.
Said hi to WG while she was chatting to the other two Russians in that corridor. Long Dark hair, appealingly pouty lips - didn't see body
at first, as was wearing a robe. Said "rivyet" (hello), which caused them to scatter to their rooms. Told off a guy who was trying to elbow
past me. She peeked out, and asked if I was from the US, in perfect English. We got chatting - she lived in Brooklyn, NY, for 7 years. I'd stepped into her room during that brief chat - told her I may as well stay.
"[laughs] so you come in just because I ask where you from?"
"Well, your English is good - and you're pretty"
Occasionally threw in a few words of my broken-ass Russian.
Once I broke out the Russian, she complained about the state of her room - typically tiny and decrepit - the norm in KH. Said she'd talked to her "manager" about the the loose coat hooks, blown lights in the washroom. I wanted to transition out of this small-talk. Mentioned it was hot, and I could use a shower. Apologising (again) for the dark washroom, she took off her robe and joined me in the shower. She kissed me as she got in, and I spent the shower caressing her tits and ass. I soon found my LB standing to attention. When this became quite apparent, she pulled away, stating, "you are ready" - and handed me a towel.
The light being off in the washroom was a surprising turn on.
Got me to lie down - threw on a cap on LB for CBJ. Not the best - good suction, but I prefer more sparing use of teeth. It had been a while for me, and I don't last hugely long at the best of times (I get the feeling a lot of guys here exaggerate about lasting 10+mins). She got on top, starting with CG. I almost blew my load immediately - very tight!. Switched to mis - she got confused and thought I wanted doggie -a welcome pause, allowing me to recover a little.  Blew my load fairly quickly, in mis!
Didn't last very long, and have a perverse sense of humour. Chuckled to myself, soon after blowing my load - I needn't worry about finishing this chick off. She looked confused/offended, and asked why I was laughing - I just shrugged.
I didn't expect this - she dropped a comic bombshell:
"I have friend who sneezes when she orgasms..." [mimicking her friend amidst an orgasm/sneeze].
We both fell about, laughing. Continued chatting as I got dressed - kissed as I left. Overall, probably top 3 GFE from a Russian in HK.

Notes/Tips:
1. Plays that typical Russian electronica, without asking. This could be annoying - she'll stop it if asked.
2. General rule - hearing their own language puts Russki WG's at ease. Just saying "please" (Pajalusta), "thank you" (spasiba) and "go on" (dawai) in Russian, will get you a a near-Asian standard of service.

Recent Ratings
draggon38   5-7-2017 22:32  Acceptance  +1   
modnar   1-7-2017 17:29  Karma  +4   Excellent, nice to speak some lingo
porkchops   1-7-2017 16:23  Karma  +4   Thanks!
relcom888   1-7-2017 08:53  Karma  +3   
marmalade   1-7-2017 06:07  Karma  +3   I prefer no use of teeth! Youch. Thanks for the Russian lesson.
batman108   1-7-2017 05:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks

Never Anodyne