Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2017 23:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kim @ Fuji 3/F A1 - best BBBJ CIM

Date & Time of Session: ~2pm, 26 June 2016
Name: Kim
Link: NA
Nationality & Language: Chinese (from Xi'an), no English
Face: 2/5 (very exotic Asian looking, looks like Jap AV. she's not ugly, just not MCOT)
Body:  4/5 (not skinny, not fat - some tummy fat. healthy looking, if that makes sense)
Skill: 6/5 (as title says, best BBBJ and CIM ever)
Service: 4/5 (nothing special, but not rude. lots of smiles and no rush)   
GFE: 4/5 (nothing special)
PSE: NA (we didn't fuck, but if we did I'm guessing it'll be 5/5)
Price:  $520 + $100 for CIM
Repeat: yes

Long time lurker here. I always wanted to do a report but none were really special or memorable... except this one.

I prefer walk ups in CWB because it's just closer to my office (though I sometimes check out KH if I read a really good report). I personally find the Chinese WGs in CWB are less likely to do BBBJ and CIM, so when I read asurada00's report (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I had to check it out. She really is a gem.

I read asurada00's report on Friday when it was posted, but had to stay home over the weekend so had to wait until Monday to check her out. I went to see her as soon as I could sneak out during lunch hours. As I expected/hoped, Fuji was almost empty (who would really go for a walk up on a Monday 2pm) and Kim was free.

Rang doorbell, went in, blahblah nothing special. Then when I lay down for the cat bath and waited for her to make her way down to LB for BBBJ, I was not disappointed.

The only way to describe it is that it's the best BJ I've ever had. I never tried Abby so can't compare with her like asurada00 did, but I did try Gigi at KH and would put her on that level. It's that good. Good techniques — it's not robotic but mixes it up with DTs. Ball suction was a bit strong, so strong that it feels like she might such my nuts out

Was planning on actually having sex, but the BBBJ was so good that I was already about to cum, so I asked her if I can CIM. She said yes, for $100, and I said ok. Now that she knew she had to finish me, her BJ went up a gear and I popped. What made it the best BJ ever was this part. Even when I was she just kept sucking and sucking and sucking, with lots of tongue, until my LB went numb. That feeling of your warm cum swirling in her mouth while she keeps going is just unbelievable. I cannot imagine a better finish and I didn't know a Chinese WG could/willing to do that.

That's it. The rest isn't especially special. Shower, blahblah, and rush back to the office with a huge smile on my face. I was the most relaxed guy in the entire floor.

She leaves tomorrow (I think 7pm?) She says she's going to Shenzhen and going to be a model or something, so don't think she's coming back. If you're a sucker for BBBJ/CIM, than you need to try her. She's was so good that she made me come out from my lurk with this report.

Recent Ratings
Mike747   4-7-2017 12:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Wanna do her !
Mistaman   3-7-2017 15:04  Karma  +4   
TwistedMirror   29-6-2017 10:08  Karma  +3   
batman108   28-6-2017 01:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
orangerange   27-6-2017 20:56  Karma  +3   Great first report - keep it up!
LeoCan   27-6-2017 18:28  Karma  +5   
aurufc   27-6-2017 13:47  Karma  +3   keep the reports coming - both good and bad welcome. Boring ones not so much :-)
Mister   27-6-2017 13:26  Karma  +4   Good maiden report. More, please
stinkyfeet   27-6-2017 10:31  Karma  +5   Love xian girls
rebz   27-6-2017 10:02  Karma  +4   Excellent
Freelancer   27-6-2017 06:52  Karma  +4   Favorable
porkchops   27-6-2017 04:47  Karma  +4   Congrats on your first report! Would you happen to have her wechat? I might try to contact her when in Shenzhen...