Karma 126
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2017 19:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SSP Carrey - Killer body pulled me in

After walking up and down numerous buildings trying to find a decent looking thai massage girl, I got tired and decided give in.  Why is a Monday afternoon so busy?  And those available were just   

Date & time of session: 24 Apr 2017 in the afternoon
Location: Rm C, 2/F, Dah Sing Bldg, 140-142 Cheung Sha Wan Rd, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
(MTR-B1 Exit)

Name: Carrey
Link: N/A.  Found on another website.
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Taiwanese).
Face: MILF like, but in a good way.  4  
Body: Killer body.  Enhanced boobs.  No fat what so ever and good proportions.  4.75
Skill:  Good CBJ, CG and Missionary.  3.25  
Service: 3.00 not much service.  
GFE: Nope.  
PSE: Nope.
Price & Session Length: $350
Repeat: Maybe.

I got fed up having exhausted my target list of thai massage (with full service) places.  All was busy on a Monday afternoon. Gosh .  Remembered Carrey due to her hot body photos.    So was in the area and decided to go and take a look expecting to be disappointed by the masters of photoshop and then head off home.

When Carrey opened her door her killer body blindsided me.  I stood gawking and she invited me to enter with an air of confidence.  I complied in silence.

She asked me to shower by myself.  Whilst shower, Carrey slipped on a sexy piece of lingerie and was waiting for me lying on the side of the bed with one leg in the air playing with her LS.  It was a very welcoming sight .

She gave me a CBJ which was okay.  Good suction but not much else.   She moved onto CG which only lasted a couple of minutes before requesting for me to go on top to do all the work.  It was nice to be banging such a nice body and I have taking in all the visuals.  I could not go in too deep or hard because she said that I was a bit big (or she was small).  I am only average sized   She would not allow for doggy for this reason.  

Anyway, I was content with her hot body and pumped away until in popped

Cleaned up and left.  

May return if I am in the area and have to need to feast my eyes on a nice body.

Recent Ratings
Rapterr15   28-4-2017 06:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   25-4-2017 14:00  Karma  +6   taiwanese?! wow, thanks!
Arthas5   25-4-2017 03:24  Acceptance  +1   Thumbs up
porkchops   25-4-2017 00:28  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Phaychay   24-4-2017 23:55  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   24-4-2017 22:23  Acceptance  +4