Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2017 19:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany Part 2][Living Room Sauna Club]

Sauna CLub Living Room

Sauna Club Living Room is located in Kaarst, Germany just west of Dusseldorf.

Link
http://www.fkk-livingroom.de/

Layout
Two floors. Entry is on the first. For the entry fee of 60 euro you get a bathrobe, sandals, meals at the alacarte restaraunt, and beverages including bottled beer. The lower floor contains the changing area and showers, jacuzzi, sauna, and kino. The main floor has the lounge with comfortable couches, the bar, and the dining area. The main floor also has the rooms. Outside has a nice garden with outdoor seating and a large tent showing sports events. This is not a night club style club, image a large house with a basement that's been converted into a place to hang out. You can image the regulars the come here every week.

Staff

The thekefrau is SUPER friendly and will explain the pricing and rules. After this one of the girls will give you a tour. The bar staff was very nice, I was asked on the way out how things when and who I was with.

Line Up
Again, mainly east Europeans. Lots of GND types. Friendly and non pushy.

Prices

Entry 60, 50 per 30 minutes in rooms. Extras if offered are 50 each for CIM/COB/Anal. I was never pressured for extras.

My Day

Paid my entry, showered, and changed. Went upstairs to get something to eat, had a nice cutlet dish with a salad and a beer. After eating went downstairs and had a nice soak in the jacuzzi. Noted the sign stating no sex in the jacuzzi allowed.

Session 1 – Dark hair Romie.
Language: Good English, quite funny.
Face:  7/10 - reminded me of Carmen Electra. Lovely eyes.
Body:  8/10 - On the Thicker side, but not fat. Balanced tits and ass set it off the right way.
Skill: 8/10 - Jackhammer did the deed FAST.
Service: 5/10 - ^above^ ;)
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 2/10
Price & Session Length: 30 mins,50 euro

Had a quick conversation and was entranced by her eyes. Went to a room and fell to the bed. She turned around and started on BBBJ. Jackhammer is the only way to describe the up and down she made with her head. after five minutes she flipped around, hopped on top, and well....Jackhammer is the only way to describe it. Ended pretty quickly, but got a nice back massage for the remaining 15 minutes, along with nice conversation.

The Bad Part

Here's the bad part. Living Room does not restrict smoking indoors. The smoke was unbearable. It was thick enough I simply couldn't take it and ended up leaving after round one. The the thekefrau did ask me why I was leaving so soon, I told her about the smoke and she did apologize very sincerely.

Would I return? Maybe, the environment is very 'local pub', the girls are attractive, but the smoke... you can avoid it by staying in the downstairs area but that cuts out on the fun.

[ Last edited by  rschnickens at 28-3-2017 19:33 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   31-3-2017 18:39  Karma  +8   
swarley_stinson   30-3-2017 21:29  Karma  +2   
quartz13579   30-3-2017 10:04  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   29-3-2017 02:35  Karma  +3   
porkchops   29-3-2017 01:12  Karma  +2   Thanks!
JJJ37   28-3-2017 23:54  Karma  +4