Date & Time of Session: On a weekday around 3pm
Name:  Probably Ann cos there were 2 workers
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  2.5/5 - Can only see her eyes with her mask on
Body: 3/5 B to C cup
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 (700 standard price + 300 tips)
Repeat: Probably

Located in an old residential building near Hopewell Centre, the massage place has a very basic and clean decor, nothing fancy. Inside there are 2 rooms and the lady greeted me in to one of them and I took a quick shower and undressed myself. The masseur was the same lady that greeted me and she had her mask on the entire time. She was nothing like the photos she posted on TG but honestly I didn't expect much due to the low price. The massage went on for a full 40 minutes and tbh it was one of the best massage experiences I've ever had. Here comes the second part, I turned around and laid on my back and she started rubbing my inner thighs and touching my balls. She teased my LB very well and the stroking part was easily as amazing. She had her clothes on the entire time and I undressed her top and licked her tits while she was giving HJ. I exploded within minutes. Overall, the massage was so much better than expected. However, her look was lackluster.

Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   12-9-2022 09:40  Karma  +5   Not bad
zebra   11-9-2022 15:28  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
502badgateway
Nookie Newbie

UID 282093
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 4
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10