Reading Access 20
Registered 9-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2018 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Soi Cowboy

[Bangkok] Soi Cowboy
Date & Time of Session: Feb 2018

I started my night out at around 7:30 PM and get into Soi Cowboy. My plan for the night was to go see some of my girls from the previous trip and mostly get a feel of whats changed since my last visit.

I hopped between a lot of different Gogos:

Shark - Nice selection of girls but the girls in yellow were BF at 2-3K and the girls in orange were 700 baht. They wanted 3000 ST and 6000 LT which was ridiculous. One of my previous girls from Coiwboy 2 has now moved to Shark but unfortunately she was in Yellow and I was not going to drop 6-9K for her. I had a few beers, bought a drink for a cute girl I had seen on my last trip, however she was only available for ST so I didn't take her back. Do-not BF the short haired girl with lots of tattoos (previously a red-head, now she has gone black) - I took her for ST on my last trip and she was definitely a starfish with a terrible body and baby damage.

Lighthouse - I went into Lighthouse first at 7:30 PM and then again around 9:30 PM. Both times it was pretty slow with a few okay girls on stage. No stunners.

Cowboy 2 - For some reason I really like the setup here - Those little booths with a small dance platform are perfect to pick a couple of girls and spend a few hours. I had my eye on a tiny spinner with huge boobs but unfortunately she was with some Japanese punter. I dropped in a few times throughout the night to see if she was still there but unfortunately he was with her pretty much the whole night. No other girls caught my fancy, so I paid for my beer and moved on.

Tilac - I spent a lot of time at Tilac on my last trip. Went into see if the hot coyote I took home last time was still there but unfortunately she was on her day off. I went in and had a few drinks, spent some time with the mamsaan who remembered me from the last time. The place was packed with girls on all the tables. I bought a drink for a cute girl (who was a coyote last time around but was a regular girl this time). It was 700 BF and 3000 ST & 4000 LT. I intended to come back in a bit and pick her up but as you'll see below, I got distracted a bit . I'll probably go back in a few days and see if I can take her out. She looked great, nice body and great attitude - but for some reason I wasn't convinced if she would be a great fuck.

CrazyHouse - Wanted 500 baht cover charge without letting me see the ladies first. Told him to fuck off.

Deja Vu - Stepped in for a quick beer, 5-6 really hot girls on stage but unfortunately no BF possible so I left after 2 sips of my beer.

Dollhouse - I went in and out of dollhouse a few times in the night. From 7:30 onwards they had a great set of girls on stage and a particular girl got my attention but she didn't seem young enough for my usual taste. When I stumbled back in here around 10 PM (Fairly drunk by now). I spent some time by myself getting a beer. I noticed the girl from earlier in the night was still there and she was extremely into dancing and was really moving around very seductively. I asked the mamsaan to call her down for a drink but she still had to dance for another 5-10 minutes or so. She literally spent the next 10 minutes with continuous eye contact performing one of the sexiest seductive dances I have seen in Thailand. This was absolutely amazing and I immediately knew I had to take her back and get a private show.

At Dollhouse, I believe its 2 drinks for the girl, 700 BF and she was only available for ST at 3000 baht as she had a Thai boyfriend. We went back to the hotel, got a quick shower and then spent the next 2-3 hours fucking like rabbits. She was great, had amazing stamina, a very nice pussy and extremely clean. Definitely one of my top 3 experiences in Bangkok so far.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jimyum   13-5-2018 15:14  Karma  +5   
bedlam   11-5-2018 19:12  Karma  +4   I’m stayin 5mins from SC, but nvr gone, no cover for CH, but they said I can’t text on phone? Wtf and left
batman108   11-5-2018 12:55  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   11-5-2018 12:30  Karma  +8   thanks, keep posting bro!
joey88   11-5-2018 11:53  Karma  +5   
austin821   11-5-2018 06:50  Karma  +3   Cheers
JJJ37   11-5-2018 00:03  Karma  +6   
Sherno   10-5-2018 17:41  Acceptance  +3   Thanks
aurufc   10-5-2018 16:10  Karma  +6   Good intel and report - keep them coming