Subject: Fantasy at "My Happy Place" (Darlings 1)
Charliejcharlie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 211667
Digest Posts 0
Credits 389
Posts 13
Karma 386
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2019 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fantasy at "My Happy Place" (Darlings 1)

So nice to be back! Been looking forward to these last few days of my China trip for weeks now. I've been here one night of this two night stay.
Last time I was here, one of my favorite ladies gave me her WeChat and I wanted to be sure she would be around August 29 and 30. Almost lost it in my jeans the other day when I messaged her "I hope you have found a lovely girl for us to fuck." Somehow putting it that way was a real turn-on.

Those of you who have read my other posts know I always do doubles and I'm never disappointed. Last few times I've been letting my my favorite choose the other girl. She knows what I like (girl on girl) and knows what I tip (500 HKD). She also knows that I'm a "Nice Guy."
No, I'm not blowing my own horn (so-to-speak). I'm explaining why I so rarely get laid. You see (in my opinion), us nice guys come last because we usually cum alone in the friend zone.... except when it comes to sex workers. I believe that these professionals really appreciate the "Please" and "Thank you" and general consideration we nice guys have for them as people, and as women. We tip well, we respect their privacy, and don't ask them to do things they are uncomfortable with.
... and there's my catch. I'm reluctant to ask them for what I REALLY REALLY want, which is 69-9 (yes, the little dash is my little dickie in this emoticon that, perhaps, I just invented).
They seem to be hesitant, anyway, for girl on girl stuff. I like to think they'll get on top one another, missionary style, for me because they know I'll tip well. They will pretend to kiss one another's breasts... or they'll kiss each other's cheeks (face), but no taco muncho. Maybe it's a safe-sex thing. Maybe it's for the same reason I would never, ever give another guy a blow job -- for any amount of money. Anyway, I'm just too f-ing timid to ask.... yet.

Somehow asking her to find someone for "us to fuck" suggested that it was not me-fucking-them, but she-and-I-fucking-her. And I liked that. So I concocted a fantasy in my mind, not quite my 69-9, but a step closer. And I GOT IT!

Turned out my favorite messaged me to let me know she would not be back in Macau in time. She suggested two of her friends 776 and 789 and I asked her to message them and set it up. Just walking in, you're not likely to get the exact two you want as either of them could be working. By booking in advance, they will take themselves out of rotation and wait for you in the back room. I also wanted my fav to tell them what I liked and what to expect. I guess she did.

I booked a room at the Sofitel Point 16 for $100/night, which is about 2 blocks away from Darlings (Insert Sofitel Ad here -- LOVE this place!). Took the bus from where I was staying on the mainland to to "Gong Bei" border crossing, where I went through customs and immigration and met the Free Sofitel Shuttle Bus. Checked in around 3, short nap, then short walk to "my happy place."

Sat down at the table and watched the girls for a while -- winking, nodding, smiling, telling me with their eyes that they'll do anything I want. The more expensive "models" standing off to the left in their designer outfits, a little aloof, perhaps, as if it say "maybe you can have me..." I told the hostess that I had booked girls in advance.
Paid 3840HKD. I think it's 2500 for the first one and half price for the second. Not sure, don't care. The girls were breathtaking... and acted really glad to see me. One said she remembered me. I felt welcomed. 789 had the most amazing breasts. Real? Don't know, don't care. With my stiff dick between them they were as real as they needed to be.

They took me to the room; huge tub, big round bed. We started playing on the bed, undressing each other. They seemed a little reluctant to kiss me -- disturbing because I need that -- but it turned out that they don't kiss until we have all had a dose of mouthwash. In my experience, not all the girls there will kiss -- Thai girls seem to typically allow it. We showered and went to the bed while the tub was filling with bubblebath. Here's where I put my fantasy plan into action.

I looked at one girl and told her I wanted to put the other on the bed, "then let's cover her with oil and fuck her!" they both smiled and nodded. I put the one with the great tits on the bed and, while kissing the other one, stretched out each of her arms, and her legs, and placed then spread-eagled on the bed in such a way where she knew that she was to pretend that she was tied there, naked, helpless, and wide open. "Mine!" I looked at the other girl. "Ours!" I said with my eyes.

I put oil on the other girl's hands and we started rubbing it all over the tied girl's body. She writhed a bit, struggling helplessly in her bonds while we both covered her in slippery oil. She was moaning and breathing hard while both the other girl and I really got into the massage. With one hand she was rubbing those great tits, her flat belly, her taut legs, with the other she was stroking my cock. I couldn't stand it any more. "Let's fuck her now!" I shouted. The untied girl snapped a condom on me and I went wild.

Now it was the other girl's turn. This time, though, after we had thoroughly rubbed her with oil, I asked one to get on top of the other while I fucked the one. Watching their oiled tits rub together, kissing one then the other while sliding in one, fingering the ass of the other -- it's heaven.

The rest of the time had us in the tub, back on the bed, me cumming explosively in and out of (which) one's mouth, then a nice Thai massage. Got the wechat of one so I could arrange another session tonight.

Then home tomorrow, remembering and savoring for a many months until I can arrange another trip. I think next time, before I come, I'll ask my original favorite if she would like me to bring her anything from the US when I come. Maybe I can even work up the nerve to ask her if she knows of any girls who are willing to 69 for me.

From my happy place,
Charlie.

[ Last edited by  Charliejcharlie at 30-8-2019 16:12 ]

Recent Ratings
zennor   2-9-2019 05:37  Karma  +5   nice!
viking0812   30-8-2019 13:19  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   30-8-2019 13:13  Karma  +5   WoW! Speechless fun!!!
Charliejcharlie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 211667
Digest Posts 0
Credits 389
Posts 13
Karma 386
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2019 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Correction:

As long as this is titled "My Fantasy" then I'd like to change the emoticon I used from 69-9 to:

69<=9

it's a brag.

[ Last edited by  Charliejcharlie at 30-8-2019 16:21 ]