Body: 4/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 + $200 tip
Repeat: Maybe

Struck out whilst I was in Singapore for a business weekend (long story involving not feeling too good, dodgy agent, and some illicit substances), after arriving back to 852 early in the morning, crashed out on the sofa and woke up just after noon with heavy balls that needed draining. Started in JSL where nothing really took my fancy, so hopped into a cab and headed to KH.

Thought I would strike out as well at KH until I got all the way down to the 3/F and saw PP at the door, very pretty face, and just walked right in after making sure she does BBBJ. Off with the clothes and she has bolt on C's that are soft to grab, slim waist and pert little ass, I would categorise  her as being very pretty, not beautiful and not slutty in any way, just very pretty. Joked about her name being PP, and she explains its short for Ploy Ploy. Honestly she looks around mid 20s at most, but she confessed she'd early 30s. Into the shower and the lights are not working in there, but there's enough light to see her body as she throughly clean LB, does the reach under from behind stroking, and then kneels down for wbbbj! Decent skills, not too much suction but she would DT LB now and again, all while maintaining eye contact. Comes up after BJ for DFK.

Dried off afterwards and then spread her wide open for DATY, no FIV, and munched on her LS for a good 5mins until she was wet enough without having to use lube. Dom'ed up and entered her standing mish, going deep and she's really enjoying it at this point as she has her eyes closed and her body is constantly very softly shaking. DFK throughout and it got very passionate and sweaty (not helped that when I went into the room the air con was actually turned off). At times when I deep into her she would rock me slightly from side to side so she can feel LB better.

Switched to doggie off the bed, and just then I notice a mirror on the side allowing me to see the full action, reached round to grab her tits and pounded away until I .

Honestly, for $400 its the best WG bang for buck I've ever paid, so I felt I needed to give her more of a tip, which she was so happy and surprised. I she had quoted me right from the start $600 for the service she offered, I'd still be willing to pay it. She's been here 1 week and will leave after 1 are week. Definitely 100% recommend, not sure if I will revisit, but she is high on the list.

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   24-10-2023 18:16  Karma  +2   
hajimede   24-10-2023 10:25  Acceptance  +1   Love Thai Girl
slickric423   24-10-2023 03:52  Karma  +5   
firsttimelong   24-10-2023 01:46  Acceptance  +1   sounds like a nice time -- any overall thoughts on the Singapore scene? I've never been.
wickwackerd   24-10-2023 00:44  Karma  +3   Nice review.