18 year old Temple street street walker

Nationality & Language:  Xiamen china
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 Slim, natural C
Skill: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $300/ 20 mins
Repeat: Sure if i get the chance
Overall score: 10/5

Short Version: she was such a fun fuck, it was mind blowing. Shes slim/ tight/ edgy but sweet and a little clumsy.

Long Version: Ever since covid started, ive only gotten myself a hooker twice (including this time) since i didnt want to risk it. A couple of weeks ago i was reading this post on Temple street in the newbie section about how dude never got himself a hooker before but popped his hooker cherry on temple street. It was so well written that i thought to myself that im gonna head down just for a quick peek next time im in the area even if i am not actually gonna go up. fast forward to 2 days ago, i was in the area and i thought to myself, hey i should go check them out. I went down the road to check them all out. They were all pretty enough but no one really caught my eye until this one girl. She was in a denim one piece skirt with extremely long hair that was silky smooth. She had this resting bitch face like she didnt care about anything in this world but at the same time she had a cute soft side to her. If i were to discribe her with a celeb, shes like Jennie with blackpink, edgy, bitchu but still cute and sexy. She had tatoos all over but they werent trashy tats like roses and shit. I wanted to check her out more but when i reached her she was already heading up with this other man. The mama san told me that she was 18 and her service wasnt all that great. For the next 15ish mins i just couldnt get her out of my head so i waited until she was back down so i could see her up close for myself, maybe i was just imagining things since she was so far away. So when she was finally down, i went up to her to check her out. She was the hottest troubled teen. I was in font of her and she just said 300 without a smile or any facial expression and asked if its ok. In my head, my rational self telling me no, dont bring any covid back home. but in reality i nodded and started following her up the stairs. I dont know what came over me, all i remember at that point was that her shampoo smelled really nice. When we got in the room, she undressed herself then helped me undress. Her figure was so nice her skin was so smooth. Since i was already rock hard, she capped me and lied down. At first i thought shes gonna be a dead fish and not give me any reactions but i thought itll be fine since she was super tight and her body was straight up fire. Then i realize if you fuck her hard enough, she lets out soft genuine moans. At this point, i still had my mask on cuz of covid lol. But those moans really got to me and i asked if i could kiss her. Instead of replying, she look my mask off and started kissing me. She turned out to one of the most amazing fuck ive ever had. After a while i came and took my dick out of her and uncapped me. But she uncapped me a little too soon and i ended up shooting my load all over her. She gave me a fun slap and proceeded to clean herself up. Shes told me shes from xiamen and will be here till the 7th. Being a man in my early 30s, sex feels a little stale and generic at times but this girl really rejuvenated me.

Recent Ratings
bt919   26-6-2023 10:42  Acceptance  +3   
adamanderson82   12-6-2023 13:58  Acceptance  +1   How can I find her
jackchan79   12-6-2023 12:53  Karma  +3   Shiettt nice
Up8   8-6-2023 22:44  Karma  +2   Sounds simple yet tempting for a street punt
MCdude4   7-6-2023 17:14  Acceptance  +1   Tried her today , she at least late 20s for me
Sandwhale   6-6-2023 16:39  Karma  +5   cool
monogamous   6-6-2023 16:38  Karma  +3   
dedupe   6-6-2023 14:05  Karma  +4   Tsundere with a resting bitch face - very kinky !
blackberry_22   6-6-2023 13:15  Karma  +4   Any chance you could give some guidance as to where to find her?
frollics1   6-6-2023 09:04  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
JackTheBat   6-6-2023 08:54  Karma  +10   
biztron   5-6-2023 19:11  Karma  +4   grab her wechat for repeats