Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2020 10:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phoenix - 5F, mixed feelings punt

Name: didn't ask
Location: Phoenix CWB, 5F KF or KE. I forget, it's the last door in the hall on the right hand side
Link: None
Date: Sept 28, 1ish
Face: 3/5, cute face, MCOT
Body: 3/5 a bit of belly flab, a curvy girl, natural Ds and a nice butt. But for those who like a skinny girl, she isn't it
Service: 2/5 - 4/5 ranging
Cost: $500
Repeat: unsure... maybe

Seen this girl a few times while browsing and ended up with the good service oriented girl in KB last time (who i would definitely repeat). She has a really cute face and a curvy body. Tits look great in her outfit and the ass was popping out of her thongs. She quotes 500 with a massage option for +300 but no bbbj on the menu.

My curiosity got the better of me and I went in. She was friendly and gave me a nice shower.

Before we got on the bed, i pulled out the 001 to use for later. This is where the 2/5 and confusion came in. She said 'oh, these are the extra thin ones' and put it on my limp LB. No few strokes to get it a little firm first. THEN, she takes out a regular condom and puts it on top of that. So a double bag. I have never in my life ever done a double bag. I didn't want to make a scene about it so I just went along with it. She started with the regular catbath then onto the CBJ... or CCBJ. Under normal circumstances, it's difficult for me to get fully hard with a CBJ... so i wasn't hopeful. To my surprise, the skills were quite good and through the double bag, i got quite hard and almost blew my load. So i could only imagine how good she must feel if she offered the bbbj. Still baffled as to why she felt the need to double bag. She could have just used the regular condom for the CBJ then switched off to the 001.

Anyhow, after the CCBJ, she peeled off the first layer and off we went. The sex part was actually really good. She got extremely wet and creamy and stuffed her big melons in my face. When we switched to me on top, those fun bags were just bouncing everywhere and she had to hold them in place. Great chemistry during sex and never once asked me to hurry.

Eventually blew my load in doggy and we collapsed in a heap.

the usual closing pleasantries were exchanged.

By all accounts, everything was great except for the weird CCBJ, which odd as it was... still actually felt great. Just more baffled by the principle of it haha

Recent Ratings
twelve98   30-9-2020 11:43  Karma  +4   why didnt u just ask her....
cityguy   29-9-2020 19:29  Karma  +5   
Sandwhale   29-9-2020 17:29  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
tchengaa   29-9-2020 17:22  Acceptance  +1   How big is her ass thx
godisdead   29-9-2020 17:16  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Mister   29-9-2020 14:19  Karma  +4   Maybe hers was strawberry-flavoured
twiceAweek   29-9-2020 13:47  Karma  +5   thanks, do you know what the 001's taste like ?
chebschebschebs   29-9-2020 11:26  Karma  +2   Sounds good despite the extra baggage
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2020 15:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jacklee111's post

Mister + TwiceAweek = neither would make any sense on why she felt the need to double up. If she had a strawberry flavoured one then she could just used that and swapped out after. Same for if the 001 taste bad (no idea how they taste like. lol)