Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2020 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Visiting YoYo (CWB)

Name: YoYo
Date & Time of Session:  3rd Oct 2020
Location: Room 2, Flat H, 5/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd., Causeway Bay
Link: http://go141.com/en/A39300-CB-Massage-YoYo.html
Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $500 1/2hour
Repeat: Maybe

It had been a while since I have seen YoYo at Phoenix so I figure I would pay her a visit after grabbed dinner in Wanchai.  Luckly for me she was available and MaggieBB was not in her place.  As they both seem to be friends and often hang out in YoYo's room when there isn't much business.  She greeted me with that dazzling smile of hers.  She was cooking her dinner as I arrived.  I let her eat it as everybody has to eat.  I browsed the net on my phone as she ate.  We chatted while she ate, she asked how I had been and what I had been up to during the Mid Autumn Festival.  She was also dropping compliments saying how handsome I was, that I have a very nice physique.  YoYo does genuinely try to make a connection.  I figured I would play along and tease her a bit.  She starting giggling "When are you gonna ask me out?"  "I want to be your girlfriend!"  "I can cook, so I can cook you really delicious meals"   She offered me a drink and I asked for water.  As I hate drinking those packaged tea.

After she ate, she rinsed her mouth took a swig off water.  We stripped down to get cleaned up.  YoYo has been keeping her great shape during the COVID lockdown.  We got cleaned up, she asked if I wanted a 3some with her and her friend.  But I was not interested as I don't find Maggie that attractive.  She asked if I wanted a massage, I declined.  She asked if I knew how to give a massage, as she hurt her shoulder bring up water and cleaning supplies from Welcome.  I figured I would be nice and massage her.

We dried up.  She was gonna situp for her massage.  But I told her to laydown so I massage her shoulder a better.  She started playing with my lb as I was massaging her arm    I told her to stop as I won't be able to concentrate on her shoulder.  She continued playing with my lb.  I massaged her for a few minutes.  Before we got down to business.  She started things off with the usual catbath and cbj.   Then proceed to ride cowgirl for a bit.  We finished things off missionary.  I sucked on her tits as I fucked her until I shot my load

We got cleaned up and chatted for a bit as we got dressed.  YoYo continued to flirt with me "lease come and visit me more often I miss you."  etc etc.  I paid her and left.  I am not sure if YoYo genuinely has feeling for me, which I doubt!  As she is probably just trying to ring me in as her regular.  But I have to say it is kinda fun to flirt with her at times.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   13-10-2020 16:42  Karma  +3   Nice to hear Yoyo is still going strong... :)
boscitc   4-10-2020 12:28  Karma  +4   Nice. How close is she to those photos?