Acceptance 65
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mea (Cathay Stewardess???) @ Pheonix

Name: Mea
Link: https://go141.com/en/A59626-CB-Massage-Mea.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Face: 3.5/10
Price: $1000
WIR: maybe - a tad expensive

Was on TG browsing through reports (there are a couple of chats on this) and saw this profile. TBH only checked her out because the Chinese profile says 國泰絕色空姐 - I google translated it and it translate to Cathay Stewardess! Now, I know highly unlikely one would be in Pheonix, but seen a lot of jobless stewardesses around recently and was thinking, why not who knows take a chance. The profile on 141 goes ex-Cathay Pacific stewardess and English teacher, 26 yrs old, yadda yadda.

As per instructions - I whatsapp her for an appointment, google-translate into Chinese. Surprise - she responds promptly and in English! I head over after lunch time for my appointment. A bit expensive - got the massage + ML package. Room is very spacious - has a separate massage bed and a regular bed. We shower together and she wipes down the massage table in front of me - covid measures and all.

Forgot to mention - Mea's looks wise - not 26 years old, closer to late 30s I reckon, skinny enough, probably a looker back a 5-10 years ago, now not unpleasant but can see the years. I speak in my broken Chinese as per my usual protocol - but responds in surprisingly good English (accent not too strong) - maybe part of the profile is true !

Massage is nice and hard - dry massage. Part 2 - move onto the bed - the usual catbath + CBBJ, she is quite tight still and a bust a nut after a couple of positions      Not a clock watcher, and helps me unhang my clothes as I get dressed - 60mins+ from in to out of door.

Action-wise nothing much to report - standard and does its job - but just wanted to report that profile is a bit misleading. Forgot to ask if she has the Cathay uniform before I left, but I don't recall see it hanging anywhere in the room, although thinking about probably looks good on her.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   24-9-2020 23:33  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   19-9-2020 16:22  Karma  +2   nice one
d4ve88   17-9-2020 00:09  Karma  +3   Favorable
UncleDad   16-9-2020 22:10  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
hotjac   16-9-2020 13:02  Karma  +4   She's a bit boring for 1Khk$. Now if she wore the uniform during the deed and served you beer to drink during bj ...
Cspoker50   16-9-2020 01:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
txii48   15-9-2020 14:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for your report, can you PM share the TG report group?
trust_00   15-9-2020 14:51  Karma  +4   Thanks looks interesting
dadumdum   15-9-2020 11:32  Karma  +3   Favorable
jeffzeke   15-9-2020 10:07  Karma  +8   wish it was a real Cathay Pacific stewardess!
BootBoot   15-9-2020 08:05  Karma  +5   How accurate are the ad photos?
coolcoolcool24   15-9-2020 01:31  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   15-9-2020 00:15  Karma  +2   Thanks!
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 12:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 deepak123's post

I've been with her a few times but it's prob been over a year since i last visited her.

Looks wise, she's quite MCOT. Great body if you like the thin with tits type. She's well maintained for her age which I would say is mid 30s. She's quite friendly and makes you feel welcome. Never rushes you and the LS is quite nice. You can fuck her in pretty much any position you wish but she won't get super amped up for it either. just goes along for the ride. Doesn't do bbbj even if you offer more. Stopped seeing her because there just seems to be more value in the building with some offering bbbj even without an upgrade. Between my last visit to her and the one before that was prob a span of 6 months and when i came back, she totally didn't remember that we've been together before. Just goes to show you how many dicks they run through haha.

Strangely enough, considered seeing her last week but opted for the girl in room KB on the 5th floor who provided excellent service.
OscarPistorius
Kinky King

UID 259717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1050
Posts 40
Karma 1045
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 jacklee111's post

@jacklee111 - you're welcome

Just want to mention that in my report for the girl in KB, I mentioned Mea. She's been around for years and used to go by the name Jessica C, previously. Similar experience as jacklee111. She's okay but nothing worth writing home about (hence there are almost no reports on her despite her being around for years).
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 OscarPistorius's post

@OscarPistorius

Yes, based off your last report! great find. I've actually passed on her a few times because she said she didn't do bbbj (but once inside she negotiated). Forgot to give K on your post but that has now been rectified.

I also noticed a girl at the end of that hallway to the right who had some big tits and short. Cute face but said she didn't do bbbj, but tempted to try anyways. Next time. If anyone has any intel on her i'd love to hear

Recent Ratings
OscarPistorius   15-9-2020 20:10  Acceptance  +2   Do you remember the room? KG or KF?
arselon
Nookie Newbie

UID 268816
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2020 14:36  Profile P.M. 
I dont really think she was areal stewardess. but sex is good with her.
she has maintain herself reasonably well for her age
lawnmower
Musky Member

UID 213382
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 8
Karma 151
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2020 17:12  Profile P.M. 
I was desperately seeking release after a booking I made (and was looking OH so forward to) cancelled on me with 20 minutes to spare. (Story for another day)

I stumbled up Phoenix, not one of my usual locations, but thought that desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Made a tour of the 5f floor. DAMN it was busy. But stumbled at her door and decided to give it a go.

Pros:
Age wise I’m willing to wager she’s in her 40s but still good looking.
You could tell she was hot 15 years ago but spent too much of that era drinking up a storm.
She has a great attitude tho and was quite chatty. Took her time and wasn’t a clock watcher.

She has a spinners body, bolt-on rack, and skin is still quite smooth.

She really takes her time with her cat bath and has a way of tickling LB that gets him rock hard.

BJ was good with good suction.

Cons:
She had a bit of bad breath... I’m quite sensitive to it and noticed it after I got in the room. Luckily she had mouthwash so I asked her for some and afterwards gave a passive-aggressive “want some too?” While shoving it at her... problem solved lol.

I think her moans sounded more like zombies moaning after a rock-hard bj her noises made LB want to jump out of the building. She started up on top, where she wasn’t moaning much. Missionary was where it was most apparent. Maybe because she was right beside my ear lol. I quickly lost my mojo but she was a trooper and went back to a BJ/HJ until I came.

Not amazing. But she only charged me $500 so it got me to where I needed to go.
Not sure why I had a different price. But her name was sprawled big over the door hence why I’m thinking it’s the same person.