Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2020 22:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong (Sheung Wan) - my regular since 2016

Location: Kam Bong (near the Sheung Wan MTR) 8th floor left from the elevator last door on the right hand side (it's in a little nook)
Date Sep 19 (she's a regular in that room)
Name: She's gone by many names...
Booking: simple walk up
Link: No 141 link

Age: early 30s, but with gweilo glasses, maybe mid 20s. She has no obvious signs of aging.
Face: 8/10 She has very pretty eyes and full lips. Her nose is quite perfect. She's a pretty good looking girl, someone that you'd notice on the street.
Body: hard to score... She's short, 158 maybe? And she seems chubby, but she's got a flat belly. The salient point is her ass. She puts the Kardashians to shame. I can confidently say that you will not find a girl with a thiccer ass than her in HK. Her tits are natural B to C, they're the kind that lie flat on her chest.

Massage skill: 9/10, She's an EXCELLENT masseuse. She takes her time and know what she's doing. Only downside is that during the massage she won't play much with your LB. You can ask her for a crotch massage though. She's excellent at that.
Sexual skill: 7/10, pretty routine if you're seeing her for the first time. CBJ, and missionary. She's not into kissing unless she knows you well, and she won't allow for DATY.
Attitude: 7/10, she's shy and introverted by nature, but very honest and forthright. Treat her nicely and she will treat you well.
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, a little English

Fee: $700 for sex 30 min, $1,200 for massage and sex 60 min. Honestly not too sure about the pricing. I always just pay her $1,500 and she gives me a 90 min session, massage and sex.

Would I repeat? Have been since Obama was still President.

---

This girl is my regular go to girl for the past 4 years. Her main selling points are her Kardashian-like ass, her pretty face, and her skill as a masseuse. I also enjoy talking to her... and she's fantastic fvck.

You get in, she'll shower with you, get you pretty thoroughly clean, and ask you what you want to go with. Her regulars often opt for massage, and I'd recommend it. But if you're not a massage guy and just want to doggy that ass, then go for it.
I always get the massage and she offers a dry and oil option. Both are great. She really takes her time and you can tell her where to focus. Good pressure, good skill.
She also does a crotch massage (if you ask for it) where she will oil massage your LB, feels heavenly. It's not a handjob, you won't blow your load from it, but you'll be hard as a brass pillar.

Her CBJ are great too. She will deep throat as much as she can, and it goes on for quite a while. She makes great eye contact and her eyes are easily her prettiest feature.

After that she will change condoms and ask you to go missionary. She's not a fan of being on top. Personally I'd recommend taking her from behind to marvel that sweet, sweet ass. She loves that too. She's a moaner/screamer.

She'll usually shower with you to clean up. The place is immaculately clean by the way so it's just a pleasant experience. I wish my wife were half as neat.

---

I'm writing this review cause Covid has been bad for business for many WG. And I want to make sure my girl pulls through. She's definitely worth the money.

Recent Ratings
bt919   29-9-2020 09:01  Karma  +3   
roguecheck   27-9-2020 14:07  Karma  +3   Nice! Would u happen to have her contact?
hktomcruise   20-9-2020 19:14  Karma  +4   Asslicious, thanks!
OscarPistorius   20-9-2020 18:54  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing! I've added her to my to-do list
d4ve88   20-9-2020 14:28  Acceptance  +3   Favorable
mynamelol   20-9-2020 09:29  Acceptance  +1   Thickest ass ? That’s a bold claim
ramont   20-9-2020 09:21  Karma  +6   Thanks for a detailed report
Cspoker50   19-9-2020 23:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HelloLadies   19-9-2020 22:52  Karma  +5