Subject: Fuji - GFE and PSE to the max ...
roguecheck
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246732
Digest Posts 0
Credits 397
Posts 8
Karma 395
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-7-2018
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2020 03:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - GFE and PSE to the max ...

Date & Time of Session: A lot of last year, March, and April 26th around 2pm
Location:  Fuji Building, 8 floor, turn right, small area with two doors (left door)
Name:  Laila
Link: no link
Nationality & Language: Canto
Face:  7.5/10
Body:  10/10
Skill: 10/10 +
Service: 8/10 +
GFE: 10/10 +
PSE: 10/10 +
Price & Session Length: 600 one shot, 1200 two shots. 1500 is after I got more familiar with her.
Repeat: loads of times already

Fuji is a pretty common place for punters, not over-crowded but there's a lot of options to choose from,
almost 18 floors worth of options which is a lot of walking sometimes.
For me, I think I magically ran into one of the nicest walkins that anyone could ever hope for.
The girl's name is Laila, believe it or not she's a locale HKer, no mando from her
and she's really curvy with a height to match.
You can find her in Fuji, 8 floor, take a right turn from the lift, you'll a corridor with two doors there,
Laila's door is the one to the left with loads of Japanese writing on it (you can't miss it).

With Laila, first off she's close to 5'11 tall with quite a big ass (she has quite the package back there).
She likes to wear this really short nightgown that barely covers her back, so her ass is pretty much completely exposed.
She also has a natural E-cup sized rack that's very well rounded with quite a bit of weight to them.
And then to top it all off, she's young, quite possibly in her early twenties,
but in this report i noted 25 to 30 because unlike most girls that put on a lot of make up,
she pretty much doesn't have any make up on, other than some eye liner
(which she likes to wipe off very often cos she says make up hurts her skin).
Some people may like the natural look, some may not, face is not perfect but she's nice looking. Young basically.

SHOWER
let the games begin. The first move she made was to undress herself,
she spun around and then rubbed her soft tits on me to get me aroused (100% super effective).
She then helped me undress, held my hand and guided me into her shower which was kinda sweet.
When we walked into the shower, her first move was to wash me down with some soap,
But then she got some more soap and lathered me up a second time with her hands,
and then she proceeded to use her amazing E-cup tits to scrub me down from top to bottom.

Honestly this took quite some time cos she was rubbing her tits everywhere!
going up and down at least three or four times on my both legs, arms, chest, back,
and she even got on her knees for a soapy titfuck which felt super nice,
I almost gave up and shot my load right then and there because even on her knees,
Laila is still quite tall, so you can really push your LB into her rack and gets loads of pressure that way.
We did this soapy titfuck for a solid 2 to 3 minutes
with a few breaks in between where she would re-soap up my lb and balls for the titfuck sesh.
After it was over, she stood up while rubbing her curvy ass along my thighs up to my lb,
and then kept her ass on me while she was cleaning the soap off herself, very nice touch.
While she was cleaning I grabbed her waist and grinded her ass like we were clubbing,
she was totally fine with it but if it was any other walkin, best to ask the girl before doing stuff like that.

BEDTIME
So after that shower session which was quite intense for me,
we both dried up and laid down on her bed which was a little small relative to the size of the room.
Not a problem though XD because Laila is... very cuddly,
she just climbed on top of me for some DFK action, I gave in at first but then later she realized because of times like these,
she can sense that i'm not as into it so she worked her way down my chest and gave me a cat bath.
I like to feel her rack up while she does moves around, I think Laila's weak spot might be her rack
cos she's really sensitive around her nipple area. So I decided to squeeze her lightly, nothing too aggressive,
and if you can't get a good hold of her rack, she'll reposition herself so you can get a better feel of her assets
while she continues giving you a cat bath.

As she works her way down to my lb, she gives me a light hand job along with some ball play,
but be careful cos she sometimes likes to put my whole LB into her mouth, balls deep,
and then she just starts sucking right away.
She catches me off guard every single time, because her BBBJ is quite aggressive,
lots of up and down motion but at the same time, she knows when to slow down at the right moment.
One time I had a rough night at work so I couldn't hold it, and I just popped in her mouth without any control whatsoever.
She seems to be more than willing to take the whole load in her mouth while sucking a bit more which is a very nice touch.
Very ... GFE or PSE like, its really the kind of thing that only a real close GF would do who's into that kind of thing.
This time though, I controlled myself so she slowed down her BBBJ a bit, then she used her tongue to lick to LB from bottom to top,
paying special attention to the top before putting the tip in her mouth.

Normally this is when she offers herself up, she'll quickly grab a coat and put it on my lb,
and then she likes to ask me if I want her on her back or bent over.
Never really had a girl ask which way I want it.
Since the first time I met her, I've done her both ways already,
She's more than willing to hop on top and ride your LB till the end.
She's also more than willing to bend over let you have your way.

I prefer her bent over because not many local girls have a curvy ass that can rub up against your balls as you pound her from behind.
Furthermore, not many local girls have the natural E-cup curves that she has.
So from behind, you can appreciate both her curves and she seems to be fine with that,
Laila just lets me free roam and touch her anywhere while doing her.
She's... how should i say... very cooperative? XD

Here's the best part, at least for me it is and this is pretty much the only reason why I keep going back.
Normally if i'm about to let it out, I'll have one hand squeezing her rack,
and the other hand on her thighs so I can pull her in closer.
Before I let it out or while I let it out, she will intentionally bud her ass up against me as I
So your lb is as deep as it can be, and you can feel her ass cheeks up against your balls,
and she holds that position for quite some time.
She lets me stay in her until i say i'm done. Probably the top GFE experience that i've ever had,
cos she totally doesn't have to do that, she just chooses to do it and i'm not exactly a good looking guy either.  

If you happen to prefer the other way, she does something similar too!
if she's riding you and you fire your load while she's riding, she will move up and down slowly for a few seconds,
and then she will sit on your LB while its still in her, and she'll stay like that for a while!!
Bonus, she likes to do this cute little wiggle with her ass if she's on top,
its like a balls or LB massage without hands
or kinda like grinding but i already let it out in her already
and she's still going if you know what i mean XD (I actually i hope no one gets this lol)

Another thing that I really like about Laila is how she moves to the second shot.
When i'm still in her, I normally ask for a second shot which has only been a recent thing.
She seems to be very open to the idea, and even before I started asking for seconds,
we normally spend about an hour together already for 600.
So i'm gonna say that she's not a clock watcher, in fact i don't even think she ever watches the time,
because once she knows that I want seconds,
she takes her time giving me a mix of a massage, HJ, and BBBJ
to get me hard again which is delightful, a lot of attention for the LB.
Once I get there, she'll cap me and offer herself up to whatever position I prefer again,
sometimes I know she doesn't mind doing most of the work,
so I just ask her to hop on top and ride it out while i squeeze her rack.
After I a second time she will do the same thing as before,
she will sit or bud her ass up against you,
on top she'll wiggle a bit while pushing down,
she pretty much waits for me to finish completely and does a little more.
One time during Christmas she rode me two times (i was tired, and then later on she was tired as well).
So after the second shot, she stayed on my LB for almost 10 minutes,
I basically got soft in her and she was still wiggling her butt a little while cuddling and kissing (basically pure GFE goodness).
Pretty much a dedicated LB / balls massage from a really close GF, that's basically what it feels like.

So I used pay 1200 for doubles,
I pay her 1500 now since i'm more familiar with her and I want to have a good time.
She's mostly a walkin but I like to make an appoint for later in the night or on a sunday afternoon.
She's an excellent provider, very teasy, playful, very GFE like but she'll also ride you PSE all the way.
Of course GFE varies from person to person, you kinda have to connect to the person first,
but when you do, its.... probably one of the best stress relievers ever.
Suddenly with the extra work load due to covid19 doesn't seem so bad haha

[ Last edited by  roguecheck at 29-4-2020 03:37 ]

Recent Ratings
tevez25   30-5-2020 11:28  Karma  +2   Sounds like fun. Do you have an update on her location?
PervySage   18-5-2020 01:14  Acceptance  +1   
koreaisbest   17-5-2020 15:08  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing, all good.
tchengaa   16-5-2020 16:58  Acceptance  +1   Any updates on her whereabouts?
striker828   13-5-2020 08:20  Karma  +4   Great review!
enzo   12-5-2020 08:21  Karma  +4   Nice! Definitely keen to try this one!
bt919   6-5-2020 10:14  Karma  +3   
manhands   4-5-2020 13:06  Karma  +4   Nice can you pm her WeChat?
blazing_saddles   4-5-2020 11:26  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   3-5-2020 13:19  Karma  +8   thanks
MickJag   3-5-2020 10:50  Karma  +6   Nicely written as usual. About those E tits...are they firm or droopy? Is she thin or a bit chunky? Belly fat? Thx.
Otto12345   3-5-2020 10:36  Karma  +4   
bohica   2-5-2020 21:08  Karma  +8   Laila, you've got me on my knees...
calaisien   2-5-2020 08:34  Karma  +5   
LeoTan69   1-5-2020 23:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
chineseguy   30-4-2020 23:13  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
HKGPeter   30-4-2020 23:00  Karma  +2   Thank you.
swampy82   30-4-2020 22:33  Karma  +2   Excellent report and great find. Thanks for sharing.
hktomcruise   30-4-2020 14:47  Karma  +3   Nice report!
ernieb   30-4-2020 00:58  Karma  +5   Thanks
zeebee   29-4-2020 17:47  Karma  +4   
Mister   29-4-2020 14:52  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. 5’11” is tall for a girl, especially a Chinese
C090409920   29-4-2020 13:46  Karma  +3   Great find!
hotjac   29-4-2020 12:42  Karma  +4   nice find thanks for sharing
anabikumi   29-4-2020 12:39  Karma  +2   Excellent
MrButtons   29-4-2020 10:31  Karma  +4   Great Stuff, would it be okay to share her contact? Does she speak Eng?
nitesky6888   29-4-2020 09:56  Karma  +8   Excellent
trust_00   29-4-2020 09:37  Karma  +4   Sounds like you found a good one, hope she stays!
irishdude012345   29-4-2020 09:02  Karma  +2   
automobiletopic   29-4-2020 08:20  Karma  +4   good stuff
asurada00
Erotic Emperor

UID 59939
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2360
Posts 460
Karma 2338
Acceptance 433
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2020 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Checked out fuji last night for this girl, but unfortunately 60-70% of the rooms are under construction, like literally people drilling, replacing entire rooms, etc, and the entire 8th floor was under construction. Checked out 12 floors and I'd say around 30% of the rooms are occupied, quality are decent, nothing to write home about.
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2020 20:53  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by asurada00 at 1-5-2020 09:58
Checked out fuji last night for this girl, but unfortunately 60-70% of the rooms are under construction, like literally people drilling, replacing entire rooms, etc, and the entire 8th floor was under ...

Yeah checked it out earlier too, hoping the see the girl reported.  Either the floor mentioned is wrong or shes long gone.  The entire 8th floor is under construction, and so are most of the other floors aside from the top few.
pazzini27
Nookie Newbie

UID 106238
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 34
Karma 44
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2020 05:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by trust_00 at 1-5-2020 20:53

Yeah checked it out earlier too, hoping the see the girl reported.  Either the floor mentioned is wrong or shes long gone.  The entire 8th floor is under construction, and so are most of the other f ...

Yes I have been 8F was empty , then walk to 10F was Russian and Chinese mixed , tall girl , does she the exact girl you guy’s mention
roguecheck
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246732
Digest Posts 0
Credits 397
Posts 8
Karma 395
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-7-2018
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2020 15:49  Profile P.M. 
update

Since 26th, she's gonna be changing floors (maybe 12/13, i thought those were residential slots)
I asked her if it was okay to share her whatsapp, she said she doesn't want to share,
but once she knows which room (or the next time i visit her)
i'll letcha all know on the original post and edit the location.

really sorry to those who went, legit didn't occur to me that things would change
(fyi, she has been there... for almost a year? if you have been to fuji a few times,
u may or may not have knocked on her door! She's ... pretty much the only girl on that floor with a rack XD)

[ Last edited by  roguecheck at 3-5-2020 16:02 ]