Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2020 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - An apple a day...

Date:  Feb 20, 2020
Location: JSL, 4th floor.  When you exit the elevators, turn left, it's the door closest to the stairs on the same side of the elevator.  Go in, go all the way down, it's the last door to your right.
Name: Apple
Nationality: Laos, but damn she looks mixed..like White/Thai mixed.
Face:  10/10 - smoking beautiful with very well done make up.  Its like a make up model popped out right off the page.  Her nose has had work but it looks great.
Tits: 8.5/10 - nice bolt ons that are soft enough and easily D size.
Body:  7.5/10 - she's not that tall and isn't fat, but isn't skinny either.  If you like a little bit of meat, then she's fine.
Skill: 7.5/10 - Gives a great BBBJ, does some LFK, and gets into it enough
GFE: 9/10 - really flirty, smiles a lot, good attitude overall.  
Price:  $550
Repeat: I would maybe again in a month after I try some other fish in the sea

Virus or no virus, I'm fucking horny.  LB doesn't give a shit about pneumonia and, hopefully not to my regret, decided to take over big bro in the head.

Apparently I'm not the only one who is craving pussy right now in this Contagion-esque time of life.  There were quite a few other punters lurking around JSL when I went too.  

First girl I've had from Laos and I had to double ask because at first I thought I was looking at a Russian/Asian mixed girl.  She was fairly light skinned, but had hints of Thai features and just absolutely gorgeous.   Never seen a girl like her better in person and she was just exotic in my eyes.  Better was that she was very flirty, and smiling a lot when she opened the door for me.  She had no problem showing how nice her tits were too in that lingerie of hers.  So off to the races.

Service before the deed was a bit mixed.  She didn't help me undress at all and just sat on the bed, but was very playful when we once we started showering together.  

She kept saying I was handsome.  First couple of times she said it, I thought she was just making sweet talk.  But she kept repeating it throughout the session, so I guess she meant it.  Extra points for ego stroking then.

Before we started I asked if we could take it slowly to warm up.  It takes me a bit more time than usual to get LB up now than it did in previous years (thank you father time!! /s )

To my pleasant surprise, it didn't take LB long to become full mast.  It really helped that Apple was gorgeous and had a great attitude, and seemed into it.  She also very accommodatin, and and we started off slow, with hugging, nipple sucking both ways.  Then she gave me a nice, slow 2 minute BBBJ.  

Nothing special about the main course.  Mish, some side doggy, and back to mish, before LB let out the horses.  But all the time we were in intercourse, we had some serious eye locking and that was a huge turn on.  

After the deed, Apple went to clean herself immediately.  Then she came back and asked if I wanted to do another round.  Not sure if that meant paying for another round (likely did), but I can't do round 2 right away so it didn't matter.  

She doesn't speak much English though, so don't expect to have much of a conversation with her.  But if she likes you, she's worth every dollar.   Certainly one of the better walk up girls I've had in HK.

On a side note, I saw some other girls that look PRC.  They weren't bad looking, but I am not touching any PRC girls right now.  There was this one girl (also on the 4th floor) who claimed to be Taiwanese and she looked kind of cute.  Yet every time she opened the door she refused to show her whole body, despite having some nice sized tits and long legs.  I would have probably chosen her if she really was from Taiwan, but her very cautious demeanor was a turn off and a sign that the session probably would not go well.  

Poon on brothers.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   24-2-2020 23:52  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. When's a good time to hit JSL? Always so crowded :s
Rayguy   24-2-2020 23:21  Karma  +3   Favorable
Mike747   24-2-2020 18:56  Karma  +5   Excellent
trust_00   22-2-2020 18:34  Karma  +2   Good job! I've had a Laos girl once.. she looked like a model too :D
hktomcruise   22-2-2020 11:46  Acceptance  +3   Brave man!
guysty   22-2-2020 08:18  Karma  +2   Nice find
hotjac   22-2-2020 08:17  Karma  +5   Understandably, the half truth/half hysterical virus has put many lb in the palms - thanks for sharing your excellent fi ...
bohica   22-2-2020 00:01  Karma  +8   Laotian K points!!!
wcguy   21-2-2020 22:23  Karma  +2   
simhyi   21-2-2020 21:53  Karma  +3   Great one!
TheReviewer
Musky Member

UID 28954
Digest Posts 0
Credits 145
Posts 107
Karma 146
Acceptance -22
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2020 04:34  Profile P.M. 
I’ve seen a few Loas girls that look amazing but never had the courage to try  mainly because I suspect they might be trans. Can someone shed some light on the matter? I’m not really good at telling the difference unless it’s dead obvious.

Recent Ratings
simhyi   22-2-2020 18:31  Karma  +1   Suggest to ask directly - are you a ladyboy? Sometimes you can tell from the voice as well. Unlikely they will lie too.
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2020 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Not sure about other Laos girls, but the one I had really did not seem like one.  She was on the shorter side, had small hands, and her pussy was nice and wet.