Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5, Amazing Rack!!!!
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $400 over an hour
Repeat: Probably

I wanted to see Ah Wan, since I haven't seen her in months.  I messaged her on Wechat and she told me she was free.  I told her I would arrive in 1/2 hour.  When I arrived she was watching the news about the protest, seems that she is very interested in the HK Protest and is siding with the protestors.  The news was showing the events, which happened in Tseung Kwan O, when that crazy guy was attacking people and biting off a guys ear.  We chatted about that for a bit.  I told her that I had stopped watching the news except for the weather reports.  She told that I need to watch the news more often to keep up with what is happening, as I was born and raised abroad.  We continued this discussion, while we were getting cleaned up.  "I will give you a massage before we play" she said as we were drying off "As your muscles felt kinda tense when we were cleaning up"  I laid down and Ah Wan went to work giving me a very deep tissue massage.  She focused on every muscles on my back and was also massaging my arms and legs.  She must have spent about 1/2 an hour massaging me.  Afterwards she rubbing her boobs along my entire body giggling the entire time.    I flip over and she fed me her delicious breasts.  Then proceed to give me a catbath and a bbbj.  She put a coat on my lb and rode me while I played with her boobs.  I fucked her doggy then finished things off missionary.  We chatted as we got cleaned up and a bit long before she sent me off after I paid her.  As she was worried that I may not be able to get home safely as it was very late, and the protestors were causing trouble already.  It is kinda sweet that Ah Wan does seem to care about her customers safety.

Recent Ratings
EBITDAmonger   2-12-2019 04:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - Can I have WeChat info as well?
apollo--   26-11-2019 22:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - pls PM me contact info bro
hotjac   7-11-2019 22:16  Karma  +4   Sometimes the older ones give you exactly what you want - plus more!
wcguy   7-11-2019 17:59  Acceptance  +1   Awesome. Would you be able to send me her WeChat details?