Cutest spinner in Sai Wan Ho

Thread Subject: Cutest spinner in Sai Wan Ho
Date & Time of Session:  12/12/19, 530 pm
Name:  Lin Lin
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/101671?referral=type
Agent: na
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 5/5, really cute with an infectious ☺  
Body:  5/5, my perfect type,  maybe 5 feet 2, A cups,  tight butt,  and LS, just a bit of fat,  kind of an athletic body
Skill: 5/5, nice CBJ,  variety of positions
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5, nice eye contact,  seemed to be enjoying as much as me,  allowed DATY and was super sensitive,  pushing in as I wrapped my hands around her upper thighs
PSE: na
Price & Session Length:  400, 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes,  yes,  yes

Just a quick report on this girl.  She is honey girl quality at half the price or less. She is not the girl in the link above., but that will get you there.

As soon as Lin Lin opened the door I was delighted. I have never walked in so quickly.  She is my perfect type and she looked so happy to see me.  She stripped and was ready to go before I had untied my shoes.  I was just looking at her, amazed at how the punting God's had smiled on me today.

A quick wash in the tight shower and then off to bed.  Standard stuff but she is tight,  moans as I drive deeper in each position, which she moves to with a smile. I could have cum so quickly with this one but switched speed and position enough to last until I was ready,  which was a return to cowgirl so I could just admire her and enjoy that tight body.  I came with my hands firmly on that tight butt and it was a wonderful feeling.

Of course,  YMMV,  but this one comes with my strongest recommendation. She wouldn't let me take her picture, said she doesn't do that, so you will just have to trust me.   She is here 3 more days.

Recent Ratings
micgao   29-12-2019 22:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   13-12-2019 14:50  Karma  +3   Nice find - hopefully she is back often
godisdead   13-12-2019 13:39  Karma  +6   Thanks. I’ve been once but was never impressed. This is interesting though.
Bloodrage   13-12-2019 06:21  Karma  +3   Does the building have a lot of other walk ups? Tempted to look
simhyi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 94
Karma 275
Acceptance 239
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-9-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2019 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for your report, sounds really good.

I've seen this advertisement before, and I even tried to search for the address, but Jesus Christ it was so confusing I got lost and I left.

Would you be so kind to explain how you found this location? Precisely which lift did you take, etc.
Rayguy (86punter)
Kinky King

UID 261361
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1209
Posts 84
Karma 1192
Acceptance 335
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2019 08:56  Profile P.M. 
It is a bit hard to find.  And I usually end up in the wrong lift too. But just make sure you take one that stops on the 2nd floor and just keep taking hallways until you find 211
Spaghetto
Nookie Newbie

UID 263825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2019 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 simhyi's post

I used to live near Sai Wan Ho and went to punt there quite frequently so I can answer that question. There are 2 lifts in the building, 1 is towards the south side (kings road direction) and one is towards the north side (near the welcome) I'm fairly certain I've gotten up there through both lifts, but try to take the north side lift or else it can get quite confusing. When you get off the lift just do a U-turn and walk down the corridor and you'll find the light purple neon glow is incredibly obvious.