Date and Time: 13 Oct 2019
Place: JSL, 402 Room A
Face: 6/10 nothing to brag about, but she does have a little slutty face
Body: 7/10 slim, enhanced tits, no ass
Skill: 8/10 dt and rides you good
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 treats you well
Damage: $500

Went to JSL looking for a girl I had a lot of fun with. Turns out she's not there anymore so I took a look around. Knocked on the door of 402A and this tan Thai chick with a slutty face opens the door. At first, I thought she was a ladyboy then I went in for the test. Asked her how much and she passed the voice test. Her cat-ish eyes caught me so I said "WTF?" and went in.

Right as I got in, she instantly grabs my butt and curesses her C implants on my body. I likey, but I still hoped she wasn't a ladyboy. She moved over to her bed so I took off my clothes and before you know it, she says, "OH YOU SHAVE? ME TOO!" Niceeee! Side note: from my many punts and mistakes with post-op ladyboys, I've realized they don't shave to hide their umm...you know, hole. So when she said she shaves too, that was a dead giveaway that she's 100% female. I stared at her naked while she took off her black lingerie. Turns out her body is a lot smaller than I had imagine. It was kinda disproportionate to her head (which was a lot bigger than her tiny bod). Whatevs. Nice body, fake tits, no ass. Off to the shower we go.

She washes me and strokes me while in the shower. I felt like she would've given me a BBBJ in the shower if I asked. Went out and laid on the bed. She came in quick with the DATY, sucking my nipples while playing with lb with her jugs. Then she gave me a DT BBBJ. Technique is not as good, but she takes it like a champ even slobbering from time to time. Caps me and we do the deed. While I was banging her hanging on the bed, I had a nice look at her vajayjay while I cocked lb back and forth. It looked good and she moaned real moans every time. Went all super saiyan on her and when I finally she also yelled out and fell back on her bed while staring at me as if she was saying, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP?!" It was an awkward 10 seconds or so because usually the WG cleans me up right away, but she just stared lol.

Washed up, came out and chatted a little. Said it was actually her first day today so you have a few weeks to try her out if you want. Paid her and before I walked out, she grabbed my ass one more time in case I didn't know how much she enjoyed me.

Recent Ratings
AntonioGramsci   15-10-2019 18:33  Karma  +2   Excellent
dooper   15-10-2019 09:05  Karma  +6   Lovely
asianfetish   15-10-2019 05:39  Karma  +5