Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2019 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Trying Out KiKi

Date & Time of Session:  25th May 2019
Location:  Room C, Flat H, 15/F, Kingland Ap., 737 - 741C Nathan Rd., Prince Edward
Link: http://go141.com/en/A28095-PE-141Walk-ups-KiKi.html
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Limited English, Local
Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5 despite the enhanced breasts
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 package B
Repeat: Not Sure

After reading all the rave reviews on KiKi.  I decided to book an session.  When I arrived she asked if I had an appointment when I range the bell.  I replied I did.  She took a few minutes to answer the door, I guess she was getting herself read.  KiKi has had allot of work done, as you can tell.  She is very fit and offered me a drink as we chatted. She asked what service I want, I told her Package B.  We stripped down and got cleaned up.  She asked if I had ever been with a hooker before.  I replied no.  She giggled and said that I do look like a virgin.    KiKi gave me a very through washing with 2 different kinds of soap.  KiKi is definitely a very clean lady.  She clean my ass extremely thoroughly too!    KiKi then proceed to give me a wet bbbj   follow by rubbing my lb between her boobs.  After we dried off she wiped me down with wet wipes then feed me her breasts.  KiKi has extremely long nipples, which are very good for sucking on.  Her breasts despite being enhanced are pretty good to play with.  She proceed to give me a bbbj, which is pretty good.  She then put a coat on my lb and rode me reverse cowgirl for a bit before switching to regular cowgirl.  We switched to doggy, I pounded her until I shot my load    She wiped me down and gave me a massage.  KiKi does give a very good massage.  As she seems to know how to work the body unlike her wgs she also massages my legs.  She gave me another bbbj    After a while she asked if I wanted to fuck or should she continue sucking me off.  I went with the latter.  KiKi sucked on my lb like there was no tomorrow and I shot my load into her mouth .  She continued to suck on my lb for a bit, milking it off the last drops before spitting my seed into a tissue and wiping down my lb.  I showered alone while she clean up her place.  After I dried off we chatted for a bit longer while I finished my water, which she gave me earlier.  I paid her and left her place.

Overall KiKi is pretty good.  She definitely has her routine down.  Not sure if I will go back as I know of her wgs who offer much better service than KiKi.

Recent Ratings
diver1956   15-7-2019 22:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
banter141a   21-6-2019 15:12  Karma  +4   
JCloy   21-6-2019 09:49  Karma  +4   ribbed condoms'll give you better traction in the mud...
hotjac   21-6-2019 09:09  Karma  +4   She sounds like a good go-to girl with few restrictions but being responsible at the same time.
hancock12j   21-6-2019 08:30  Acceptance  +1   does she look way different from the db pic?
rubmeinatub   16-6-2019 12:14  Karma  +3   For 40+ MILF, much more pleasurable to rape BoBo (Hing Loong, Sheung Wan).
doghead   30-5-2019 03:30  Karma  +3   You look like a virgin...tht is worse than being told you look young for your age. Doesnt Plan B include Anal?
bbbj   29-5-2019 22:30  Karma  +3   Favorable
hancock12j
Nookie Newbie

UID 259293
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-6-2019
Status Offline