Language: English
Location: Fuji 2nd floor, hall way on the right, second door on right
Face: 5/5
Body: 4.5/5 (skinny type, A cup)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Damage: 800 +200 for CBBBJ
WIR: Yes

So i went looking for Ewa that the other bros reported on and the please wait sign was up, i waited around for quite a bit but no luck so i wentt o Fuji building...

There was a decent tall blond typical russian on the 9th floor, i almost went in but decided to look at the lower levels first. At the second floor on the hall way at the right there are 4 russians in that hall way. The one on the right side at the end of the hall way looked decent, dark hair, tan complexion, and boy cut, with a really sultry look. The one next to her, middle room on the right... wow... her face and features are fucking HOT. She has green eyes and really sharp petite features, and curly hair. she just looked like she could be on a mabeylline ad or something.

when i went in, she put some music on. her english was really good, i offered to pay up first as is tradition with Russians. But she said either way was fine. coming out of the shower she helped me dry off and then i laid down on the bed. She had on this lace lingerie and was rubbing herself on my cock and going up and down my bod. She then stood up and took off her lingerie and the sight of her pussy was so fucking nice.. perfectly shaved, pefectly pink, it was perfect. she didnt allow any touching though, and then she did a tease standing over me, then put her pussy in my face and sroked my cock in 69 position... but can't touch.... UGH... what a tease!

then the weird part is she upsold a cbbbj for 200 bucks... so whatever i went ahead and did it. i guess she doesn't offer cbbbj otherwise? a little wierd but she's sof ucking hot it didnt matter...

then on to the deed. she was pretty good sport about everything but asked me not to go into any positions which would let me go to deep because i'm pretty decently sized and she's quite small... but otherwise she took it well and even was choking me and digging her naisl into me here and there. i also choked her back and she seemed to enjoy it... grabbed her titts really hard and pulled her hair back and licked her neck and she seemed to enjoy all of it. it was getting pretty rough and hot just i had to be carefuly not to push all the way too deep!!

i finally bust i cant even remember what position it was in because we were really getting into it...

she will go to macau in a couple of days and will try to come back to HK.

looks like i missed out on Ewa but victoria was pretty damn good also. she also looks a bit eurasian and said there's kazhak in her lineage.

Recent Ratings
Otto12345   1-6-2019 19:19  Karma  +3   Excellent
bittersweet   29-5-2019 11:14  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
TwistedMirror   28-5-2019 22:01  Karma  +5   
batman108   28-5-2019 02:41  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   27-5-2019 16:07  Karma  +3   Nice find thanks for sharing