Nationality & Language: Chinese  
Face: 4
Body: 5
Skill: 5
Service: 4.5
GFE: 4
Price & Session Length: 550 30 mins
Repeat: Probably !

Hey guys just wanted to check out some of the local sluts in town so I went to fortress hill after seeing this chick yoki. Her pics were amazing but I was skeptical as always. Decided to go thru with it anyway becuase of her E cup tits (you cant fake that !) Anyways got there and she opened the door and she was the same girl but ofcourse the pics make her alot hotter. She still had that amazing rack which was dying to be let loose of her black bra. She was wearing a black thong and black fuck me heels which her feet were looking amazing in. She pointed to the shower and I showered and came out with the towel wrapped. She had taken off her heels, exposing her sexy pedicured feet. I couldn't resist and started to massage and sniff those soles. She caught on with my fetish and removed the towel with her feet but was shocked when I exposed my cock as it was alot bigger than the normal guys she works with. She proceeded to give me a slow foot job  while I started to play with those amazing breasts. I couldnt take it anymore so I got her out of her bra and asked her to lay on the bed with her ass up whilst I slowly peeled those panties off her to expose those 2 amazing holes. I gave that ass a sniff and proceeded to eat her out from behind. I could tell she was turned on becuase she began to moan ever so subtly, none of that fake bs. I needed to get inside that pink kitty asap, I capped myself and started to stick my big cock in her doggy, she asked me to go slow at first but after 5 mins she was grabbing my legs and tryna make me fuck her harder ! What a good little whore, I flipped her over and put her feet to my face while fucking her in mish and grabbing those huge melons. I was on the verge of     and wanted to       in doggy while I spanked that ass of hers. I gave her some hard ass thrusts and spanked her ass hard that there was a red hand print of mine on that slutty little ass of hers, I couldnt hold it and shot my load inside this slut. She took the condom off and began to lick the cum off me! Perfect slut. Wish I would have chatted with her but I dont know Chinese. All in all amazing chick, will be back for more!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TwentyPastFour   3-7-2019 19:48  Acceptance  +1   I love a report with pictures
Frank12   21-6-2019 05:25  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   14-6-2019 22:49  Karma  +4   
Wat_the_fxxx   14-6-2019 12:41  Acceptance  +1   Very pretty.. U lucky guy
bittersweet   13-6-2019 14:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing. Would live WeChat or address. Thanks.
pazzini27   13-6-2019 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Bro. Thanks report, would you tell me her address
batman108   13-6-2019 01:27  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
frogtaru   12-6-2019 21:59  Acceptance  +4   
Mike747   12-6-2019 20:59  Karma  +5   Excellent
guysty   12-6-2019 20:20  Karma  +2   Nice 1
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2019 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Wtfamidoing's post

What is the address for this girl ?
And where did you see her pics ?
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2019 21:59  Profile P.M. 
surely this can't be from southern building right?

that place has fizzled out. slim pickings around FH unless you go deeper down to north point or further up to cwb.
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2019 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 frogtaru's post

Actually I think southern building still has a lot of girls though most of them are older. 1 offers CIM for 400 so I've been to see her a couple times but she's nothing to write home about.

They still have those 2 rooms outside dedicated to Thais but I never found the girls in those 2 rooms to be exceptional for the money. I did go into M2 or M3 though a few weeks back and met a girl from Laos. She was actually super pretty, had a huge rack (enhanced) and had a really skinny body but I was skeptical of her after my shower, she kept on covering up her tits. I kept on complimenting her and she eventually showed me the money and I saw why she kept on covering herself; she had these 2 massive scars where the incisions for her boob job were made. She was still a beautiful girl but I didn't get up going again.

TLDR: I still see and hear a lot of girls in southern building though I rarely frequent the place because the quality isn't usually there. Coronet Court a block down is a better bet, though is sometimes vacated due to police raids. I went last night and it was almost completely full though - I guess all the police are focused on the protests in Admiralty right now!

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   13-6-2019 20:42  Karma  +3   good shout. time to revisit
Maxmena   13-6-2019 13:03  Karma  +2   Girl from Laos... I believe you are talking about Ann, right?