Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-141Walk-ups-CC.html
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 despite the enhanced breasts
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600 30mins
Repeat: Maybe

I wanted to checkout CC at JML so I sent her a message via Wechat asking when she was free.  She told me 6:10.  I booked the session.  I arrived a little early but messaged her that I had arrived, she told me to come on in.  I knocked on her door as she doesn't have a bell on it.  She open it giggling like a schoolgirl.  She started speaking in pretty good English.  I relied in Cantonese.  "I thought you were Japanese or Korean" she giggle "as they are the only ones who message me in English"  We had a nice chat getting to know each other while she undressed me and even took off my shoes for me.  CC is a tiny little girl.  I could lift her with my left arm, and I am right handed before anybody asks.  She gave me a very good cleaning in the shower before asking if I prefer getting a CBJ.  I replied that I like BBBJ.  "I will give you the fire and ice treatment then" she smiled.  She got on her down and pour some water in her mouth from the shower head and started giving me a bbbj.  It was warm water and the sensation was really different from what I am use too    CC switched back and forth from warm and cold water.  After 10 minutes she finished washing me up and told me to dry off.  I sat on her bed as she dried off admiring her figure.  CC is very fit with enhanced breasts!  She walked over and hugged me.  I kissed and feed on her breasts for a bit.  She started kissing me, CC is a ok kisser.  But she tends to like to stick her tongue in your mouth for you to suck on.  I personally prefer if she had dfked me properly.  I laid down and she gave me a really good catbath and bbbj.  CC would alternate between teasing me by kissing my inner thighs, sucking my ball and bbbj.  I asked for 69, which she responded in kind.  I feed on her delicious pussy as she continued to give me a bbbj.  After a bit she flipped back around and whipped my face with a tissue, I guess she must have squirted on me.  I didn't even noticed.  She was giggling as she wiped my face.  She resume the bbbj before putting a coat on my lb and riding me.  I kissed and feed on her breasts as she rode me until I shot my load!  I guess all of CC's teasing made it hard for me to hold out.  "I felt you shot your load" she giggled "You cock is so hard!"  We got cleaned up and chatted a bit more.  I got dressed and she helped me put on my shoes.  CC is a very allot fun!

Recent Ratings
Rogersgold   18-5-2019 05:54  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   4-5-2019 23:06  Acceptance  +1   Couldn't agree more.
deadliner   3-5-2019 14:42  Karma  +4   Yes, she's a good'un.
xooxer   2-5-2019 00:23  Karma  +3   
batman108   2-5-2019 00:17  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
theworm   2-5-2019 00:06  Karma  +5   what ever happened to Bao in KT?