Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: April 12
Link: http://go141.com/en/A66179-SSP-141Walk-ups-bobo.html
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Cost: $680

I was itching to get my load swallowed, and while there are several gals around HK who are known to do it for an extra fee (Kiki, Ah Wan, plus a few who don't want it to be advertised), I was interested in dumping this load in a new mouth--the intrigue of "the strange", you know? So with that in mind, the 141 DB only has 1 girl who actively advertises cum swallowing--Bobo. She's way up in SSP and like most girls there, she's likely gonna be way over her prime age and has to make up for it in other ways. As it turns out, that first part is indeed true but the second part, not so much. Looks-wise, well, she looks like a MILF in her late 30s or later. There's nothing strikingly unattractive about her face, but you're not going to mistake her for a 25 year old in any universe. That said, her body is still reasonably decent with soft implants and a mostly flat tummy, so some credit to her for that. I told her I was just there for her BBBJ+CIM+swallow as advertised, and she agreed for her standard price of $680 for that package. We take a shower together, go on to catbath, and then she starts the main course of BBBJ. Skills-wise, she's very mechanical--there is some talent there with deepthroat ability and speed, but she's clearly not about giving the client her best efforts, so it just all comes across as a bit half-assed. For the most part, it's just sucking a few inches with some hand-work mixed in, at roughly the same pace and suction (which was moderate at best). After about 15 minutes I tell her I'm about to bust and that I want to see her mouth open with my cum in it before swallowing, Japanese AV style, but she ends up just swallowing as it cums so there's no "evidence" so to speak, but did show her empty mouth afterwards so I knew it wasn't faking. Clean up shower and pay her and I'm out.

Good enough visit if you're trying to pile up a list of girls who've swallowed your cum, but outside of that service, nothing to write home about. Attached are some DB pics of her. While you'd assume they're very photoshopped, they're actually pretty similar to the real person--the body is basically just like that but with older skin, and it's obvious even from the photoshopped pics that the face is getting up there in age. I also took some pics of her in action but she made me promise not to share those, and they don't show much of her anyway.

Happy punting bros!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   17-4-2019 05:54  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
bohica   16-4-2019 22:55  Karma  +6   Down the hatch K points!!! Is that actually her in the db pics?!?
banter141a   16-4-2019 14:31  Acceptance  +4   
rubmeinatub   16-4-2019 09:36  Karma  +3   She gargled gobs of your seed goo with glee - poster girl for dental ad!
rajuk   16-4-2019 01:57  Karma  +3   Nice one.
batman108   15-4-2019 23:48  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hotjac   15-4-2019 17:40  Karma  +6   Too bad she was less than enthusiastic - older milfs are often stellar ...
Petay_1283   15-4-2019 15:31  Karma  +10   
porkchops   15-4-2019 12:47  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
Thedarklord   15-4-2019 12:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing