Face: 8.5/10
Bust: 8/10 - natural C's
Ass: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Fees: 700 HKD for around 45 mins plus tips
Repeat: I did by accident...

Ok since my last two reports, where I graduated to the next level with the karma (thankyou - keep being generous bros), I have seemed to have fucked things up...big time.

Since my last trip to KB there were only two girls available...this placed was packed full of bros afteer my posts. Holy crapballs!!!
Nice to meet everyone in the halls and lifts - not awkward at all!!

Anyway, up and down, up and down...the stairs, finally I found coco to my coconuts.
Level 2 to the right third door - I think that must make it a G unit or something.
She peaked around the door and I was sold.  Slim, long hair, busty tight ass and she was smiling - must have been bc she said "Coco"

I said "nuts"

I know you're trying not to laugh, but she liked the dad joke.

Anyway, she's really friendly and chatty, more like a fuck buddy than anything else so it was fun and friendly - standard shower with a lot of attention to my bro and then onto BBJ and then onto the action with the cover.
Started on top, then mish and then finished in doggie. Overall a really good punt. Familiarity was the bonus.  I only realised I'd been with her before...must have been all the blood rushing to my other head....

Room was new and I'm liking the new fitouts - Worth a visit and worth a repeat - the proof is in the accidental repeat!
Thanks in advance for the Ks and thanks for making me repeat a repeat bros....

[ Last edited by  manhands at 19-2-2019 13:46 ]

Recent Ratings
mrmonger   13-3-2019 18:22  Acceptance  +1   
sssqblf   24-2-2019 22:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   20-2-2019 12:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hktomcruise   20-2-2019 00:01  Karma  +2   great report, thanks.