Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2018 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Malay hottie

Time: Friday 16 November around 2.30pm
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality: Said she was Malaysian from somewhere close to Singapore (forget where as I hadn't heard of it before)
Face: 4.5-5/5 Thought she was a Russian mix initially. She had blue contacts on. Best way I would describe her as is mix of Cameron Diaz and an asian.
Body: 4/5 Around 5'4", slim but skinny and with a tan complexion. Very smooth skin. Nicely done bolt ons which were correct for her size though a little hard. Overall nice body.
Service: 3.5/5 Did everything I asked with no complaints though I felt she wanted me to just finish.
GFE: 2/5
PSE:2/5
Price & Length: 500
Repeat: Probably not though if I saw her face again I may be tempted.

Went to JSL today initially to check out a girl in another bro's report. Her sign was busy so I decided to do a round to see what else available before coming back to my initial purpose. Didn't get far as I found this Malaysian girl who I thought was gorgeous. Thought she was Russian initially as she looked caucasian with her blue contacts as well as being brunette. Anyway my other brain took over my thinking and my plans went out the window. Got inside and she had the microwave on cooking her lunch. Smelt like curry but that didn't phase me. I asked if she wanted to eat first and she said no so I started to take my clothes off. Showered alone and when I came out she asked me to get on the bed. That was was a little bit of a turn off as I would have liked her to at least shower but no point going on about that. She was wearing a black bikini top and white bikini bottom (can't remember if thats what she greeted me at the door with) and started the whole cat licking thing. The she took off her top to let me fondle her firm titties while she worked her way down. She capped me and then started the BJ. It was an ok BJ nothing to write home about. Then she took her bottom off and we started to get to work. She was on top. What was a turn on is that she didn't completely take off her bikini just one side with the other hanging off her leg (Not sure why that is a turn on but maybe I'm just a deviate). She gets tired and wants to change positions so I opt for doggie. For some reason I was a bit of a limp dk today and doggie wasn't really working well so changed to missionary. Gave all i could but just couldn't cum. We stopped and she started to jerk me off and I tried my luck getting my hands on her pussy. Only let me play around the outside. After about 5 min of this I knew I wasn't going to get off on this jerking and remembered I had my own condoms. Got out my 001 and somehow got the lil fella to stand up and went back in missionary. Finally able to finish to my relief and again showered alone.
As I was leaving she told me she had been her for 3 days and would be here for 20. So she will still be around this month if you want to check her out. I think her service was good but maybe she might have been hungry and wanted to just eat rather than get some dude who was having trouble getting it up to nut. Did not like the hygiene aspect though as she didn't shower before or after. Hope I was her first customer.
As a side I did go back to the initial girl to see if she was still there and knocked confirmed she was. Will need to go back and try her.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   28-11-2018 10:56  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   23-11-2018 21:03  Karma  +8   nice report, thanks for sharing.
godisdead   20-11-2018 09:42  Karma  +5   Thanks.
Cheecheongfun   19-11-2018 17:59  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the nice detailed report!
LowKey   19-11-2018 07:13  Karma  +3   
batman108   17-11-2018 05:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Cheecheongfun
Musky Member

UID 251866
Digest Posts 0
Credits 151
Posts 9
Karma 150
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2018 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 mangoesinside's post

Thanks for your detailed information bro! Nice report. You even have the days down too. Hope I can get a glimpse of her just in time before she leaves.