Subject: Dis S: Sheung Wan Sexpot never lets me down!
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2018 22:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S: Sheung Wan Sexpot never lets me down!

DIS S: Sheung Wan sexpot!

Date & Time: 19th October 2018
Location: Rm A, 3/F Kam Bong Building, 14-16 Wing Kut Street, Sheung Wan,
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality: Chinese
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin , very basic English
Face: 4/5 (5/5 when happy!)
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Serive: 5/5
GFE:6/5
PSE:5/5
Price and Session Length: 880 (I was there a good 90 mins or so)
Repeat: Hell Yeah, and will continue to do so!

Been far too busy with work recently for much fun, but after escaping for a session at Flower Fairy a few days ago, my Punting mojo has returned!  Was going to be on HK side today so thought depending on where I ended up, I might head to Phoeiix in Causeway Bay for a catch up with Miko, Crystal or some of the new blood that seems to be appearing there or if in Sheung Wan, try and catch Chloe (I was in the mood for mammaries!) at Kam Bong. Ended up in Sheung Wan, and messaged Chloe but no answer but thought i'd give Kam Bong a visit anyway....started high and headed down, a lot of new girls but nobody really took my fancy until I spotted a familiar sign on 3rd floor, that oof one of my favourite girls, the buxotic pixie Dis S formerly of Hing Long Building. Have never had a bad session with her figured it would be good to catch up with her.

Rang her door bell, and she answered in her trademark white bikini and immediately got a big smile from her and a cry of “LoGoong! You came back to me!”...she grabbed me and pulled me into the room. Once inside the room, she took my backpack and laid it down on a chair, and motioned me to sit down on the bed and got me a bottle of water from the fridge. As I accepted, she started asking me why I havent been to see her for so long, had I forgotten about her, or had I got myself a serious girlfriend or got married? From some girls it would be pushy or annoying, but she's always come across cute as hell to me, and seemed even more fun tofay. She's lost weight and seems more toned than the last time I saw her, and the boobs looked better than ever straining to bust out of the bikini top. I complimented her her on how good she looked, which got a lot of giggles and her posing for me, so I snapped a quick couple of pics of her see below.

Explained that I had been very busy with work in both good and bad ways, and no time for dating let alone any misbehaving. This got a very amused look from her, as she lectured me there is always time for fun, “when you stop having fun, you get old!” I assured I didnt want to get old, so she smiled, told me to finish my water and told me 'it was fun time!” She helped me undress, and ushered me into the shower before she stripped off and joined me. Probably haven't seen her in4 or 5 months but she's still as friendly as ever and just as much fun.  I wish she spoke more English, but  I speak enough Cantonese to get by so we cjhatted away as she cleaned me up in the shower, she gives me a very thorough wash and scrub, paying plenty of attention to junior and those other haard to reach places. At one point she tells me, she knows I''ve been working hard as I've gotten fatter since the last time she saw me!  Cheeky little wench, but sadly true!  Too much sitting down on the job and bad hours. She soaps herself up and gives me a bit of a show in the shower, before turning herself into a human loofer and cleaning me up even further before cleaning us both off. There's some LFK in the shower and mutual groping, and after checking my nails she accepts a finger into her honey pot, and either i've got better or her acting has improved, as she seemed to enjoy the shower. She extracts my finger, and gives it a tentative lick and giggles “Ho Mei/Tasty!” before kneeling before me and reitroducing her lips and tongue to junior for a very enjoyable WBBBJ.

I've said it before, I'm a big fan of Dis S and her service, once she clicks with you, she's one of the best and I'd rate her BBBJ up alongside CWB legends Crystal, Miko and Sammi. And she worked hard in the shower, taking him deep, and paying plenty of attention to the crown, the shaft, the balls and everything much to my enjoyment. And the urge to face fuck her and finish in her mouth was strong, and have cut short more than a few sessions by letting her do that. But today I wanted to fuck, so I told her that...annd she nearly got me, she looked up at me, with my dick in her mouth as if I was robbing her of something. “You don't want to come? “...she giggled. She turned the shower back on and rinsed me off again before risngin her mouth out and then pured two containers of mouthwash for us both. Happily obilged and the two us gargled like school kids for a few monts before she hoopped out of the sshower and dried herself off, and then placed the towel on the floor for me. As I stepped out she dried me off, and then jumped into my arms, “take me to bed!” and who am I to argue.

Carried her to her bed, and dropped her onto it and she lay back and spread those legs to reveal her little honey pot, looking pink and inviting. So I knelt before her and began to kiss her, first on the pubic mound, then on her inner thigh and then went to work on her pussy. She's got a lovely little pussy, and its a sweet one. She responds well, I began slowly and gently before increasing lapping speed, paying plenty of attention to her clit and lips and before long her thighs are clamped around my head, and one of her hands is hoolding me in place while she grinds herself into my face. I was hungry and I ate very well! I am not sure how long exactly, but by the time I was finished she was quivering and we were both soaking wet, she grabbed a towel and wiped my face and dabbed at herself, motioning for me to lay next to her while she got her breath back.

She giggled that I was making up for my absence, and she would do the same for me! She leant in for a kiss, and it became make out city for a while, with me alternating betwene her mouth and those tits (I cant give an accurate boob size, I have never been able to get the hang of cups and stuff but they're a good size, I do think she's had them enhanced as they're definitely bigger than when I first met her), and her giving junior a good grapple before she reaches for a condom and deftly caps me by hand this time, and straddles me, lowering herself with a nice wet squelch and a fanny fart! I'm not John Holmes, sadly i'm big all over but she takes me deep and without complaint, bouncing up and down slowly and steaduly and guidng my hands onto her tits again before leaning in to kiss me some more.

We keep going for a pretty good amount of time, before I ask her to bend over, and she gets all giggly again telling me she knows I like to take her from behind. Its true, she's got a great little ass and junior slides over those butt cheeks and down into her vagina and I finish the session with her ass in the air, head in the bed, and my hands squeezing those boobies like my mlife depends on it. I fire away and we both collapse onto the bed in a sweaty mess. She extracts herself, and gets some tissues to clean me up, removing the condom and complimenting me on the size of its contents. She balls it up in the tissues and throws it into the biin, then cleans herself up and says she's too sweaty now and has to turn the aircon up again! She wipes us both down and pulls the sheet over us and we cuddle and chat about everything from how she likes working out of Kam Bong compared to Hinglong, her big issue being Kam Bong is cleam and that Hinglong she felt was getting dirtier and dirtier, she says the girls here seem less biitchy and asks me if I have visited aany of them. I mention that I have encontered Chloe more than a few times, and she gets ridiculously giggly asking me if I mean the one with the huge breasts! And tells me she understands the appeal. (Ah now imagine if Chloe could go full on with the service ala Dis S, I like Chlor and her service but she rarely goes all out!), to her thoughts about the government and more. Its funny as i'm lying in bed cuddling and caressing a sweet young thing, and we have at one point a quite heated discussion about the pros and cons of China! But while I'm severely tempted, and if my wallet allowed, I would stay there all day and night, eventually I explain I got to get up and go. So we both head back into the shower, and she's still as attentive after the act as before.

After the shower, we both get dressed, her back into her bikini, thankfully me into something moe fitting for a man of my size! We chat some more, I pay her, the 880 plus a tip as i've been there a good amount of time. She thanks me, and after getting me to promise to return, we have a final bout of DFK before she sends me back intoo the world with a smile on my face, a spring on my step and inspiration to spend more time in Sheung Wan.

Good to re-eat with Dis S, she has yet to disappoint, and as I said I think she looks better than ever and service is just as good. Treat her well, and she'll do the same. Am attaching two pics I took where i've adjusted the light to get rid of the pink glare and a couple of shots from her profile.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   2-11-2018 18:49  Karma  +6   Excellent
ckyiu516   1-11-2018 07:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
matado   25-10-2018 00:27  Karma  +4   long report but thanks
Magoo   23-10-2018 18:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
NeverWong   22-10-2018 17:22  Karma  +4   NIce!
Marky31   22-10-2018 16:57  Karma  +4   Sounds like good value for 90 minutes. Was the session time discussed at the start?
zebra   22-10-2018 14:47  Karma  +5   She looks very tired in the photos
Tybear   22-10-2018 13:35  Karma  +5   Hot
hotjac   22-10-2018 12:45  Karma  +5   Wow - nice! She definitely sounds like a fun romp!
Petay_1283   22-10-2018 09:24  Karma  +10   nice report.
ontheside   21-10-2018 23:25  Karma  +3   Excellent
lottalove   21-10-2018 14:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dododo   21-10-2018 09:21  Karma  +3   
sssqblf   21-10-2018 07:44  Karma  +2   Excellent
ritwik   21-10-2018 00:46  Karma  +2   
batman108   20-10-2018 23:46  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
calaisien   20-10-2018 23:03  Karma  +5   
junked   20-10-2018 21:25  Acceptance  +1   
Shinnok   20-10-2018 18:15  Karma  +2   Excellent. cheers!
Freelancer   20-10-2018 17:35  Karma  +8   Excellent
HelloLadies   20-10-2018 17:31  Karma  +4   Based on other reports, she seems very comfortable in front of the camera throughout
porkchops   20-10-2018 15:12  Karma  +6   Great read, she sounds like fun!
stinkyfeet   20-10-2018 14:57  Karma  +10   
Johnnyr555   20-10-2018 12:55  Karma  +5   
adrenal   20-10-2018 11:53  Karma  +6   well written
mattherrera278   19-10-2018 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2018 12:10  Profile P.M. 
OM. Great report. Seems like you have developed a great rapport with her. I have invested similar time with some WGs in the past and I think it is worth it when you find a gem like this. The GFE you get makes the deed so much more. Thanks for sharing
soccermad
Nookie Newbie

UID 250948
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2018 17:47  Profile P.M. 
Great report! how do I get to view your photos that you have attached?

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   21-10-2018 18:53  Acceptance  +1   Post some reports yourself