Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2018 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[TST] Legendary CC at JSL

Date & Time of Session:  11/19
Name:  CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5 (small perky breast with big nipple)
Skill: 10/5
Service: 10/5
GFE: 10/5
PSE: 10/5
Price & Session Length: $600+$100 tip 30 min
Repeat: yes most definitely

After reading about CC services from other Bros, thought it will be my turn to try out CC. Normally would've booked with my usual WG YoYo but she was off. Wanted to booked with CC on my previous 2 trips to HK but she wasn't working on those days. Now third times the charm and manage to make a booking for 330. At 300 she message me saying if I can come 10 minutes later. Of course I said no problem. What am I suppose to say, I cannot and want to cancel. At 335pm, CC message me saying she was ready and I walked over from K11 mall.

Arrived at her door and was perplex that there was no bell to ring. Lucky I guess she saw me looking confused and waiting and thus opening the door for me. Apologize for having to push the meeting time back a little and said no worries about it. She asked me if I knew Chinese, which I did, and she felt more comfortable speaking in Chinese (although her texting in English wasn't bad at all. Possible Google translate?). She helped me undress follow by a tight hug. I was led to the shower and was thoroughly clean. She did a nice body rub followed by her version of Fire and Ice which she does in the shower. WBBBJ with hot water 3 times and repeat the same with cold water afterwards. She gives some good eye contact while blowing. Definitely like the free "fire and ice" as other WG charged additional for it. Some heavy DFK then I left the shower to dried off. Waited for her in bed and some more DFK. She's an ultimate kisser and doesn't shy away from darting her tongue in your mouth. Catbath soon followed and she does lick from the neck all the way down to the knee. As I was overhyped told her to slow down before I pop. She moved on to her next trick and had me propped my leg up. She said what she was planning to do but I just didn't quite understood it at the time. Next thing you know I was getting rimmed . First thing getting it and boy does it feel weird but quite good. Never thought I would've enjoyed it. She does the rimming with ball licking and the occasional blowing. I guess after some reports I was expecting to be placed in a doggie like position to received the rimming and not where I propped my leg up. Swap position and went DATY at her. Capped and started off in missionary with some more heavy DFK. Pounded for a bit and knew was getting close so switch to doggie. Pounded away and finally   . Wiped off and led to the shower one more time to clean off. Paid hugged and left.

Definitely worth the visit. CC gives the ultimate pleasure and GF experience. I could see myself being a regular customer. Have to rank CC over YoYo cause of the "Fire and Ice" and rimming. But YoYo herself is no slouch either. 2 legends in JSL.

Side note. After the punt walked up and down the building to try to find myself a Russian to boot. Only found 2 door that signal Russian WG. One was occupied and the other wasn't MCOT and wanted $700. Anybody know what happen to the mass group of Russian that used to work at JSL. Trying to ticked that off my bucket list.

[ Last edited by  hoo8myryce at 19-10-2018 18:33 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   7-11-2018 14:39  Karma  +4   great
Rlim09999   25-10-2018 17:03  Karma  +3   
porkchops   24-10-2018 13:30  Karma  +6   Thanks!
Pf79i   21-10-2018 07:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   20-10-2018 23:48  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Shinnok   20-10-2018 18:22  Karma  +2   
Chasem   20-10-2018 16:27  Karma  +4   Excellent
mattherrera278   19-10-2018 23:31  Acceptance  +1   
Nycpunter   19-10-2018 22:32  Acceptance  +2   
Marky31   19-10-2018 18:49  Karma  +4   I hope to sample her when I am there soon. Does she have all the outfits in her pics or just advertising?