Post at 15-10-2018 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Si Chuan Spinner

Date & Time of Session:  14/10/18 & 1 am
Name: Didn’t ask
Link: N/A (walkup)
Agent: N/A (walkup)
Nationality & Language: mainlander (si chuan) and Chinese
Face: 4/5 (pretty face with shoulder length hair - mcot)
Body: 4/5 (spinner with small b)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: HK$500 + HK$100 for bbbj & 20 mins
Repeat: No

Wanted to post this earlier but i was damn tired last night and earlier today I’m busy mongering so now i have a bit of free time i shall post my fuji visit.

So after JLM visit i went back to hotel to rest for night time and kinda overslept lol. I walk towards fuji around 11 and saw an ambulance outside the buidling with a few officials. Not sure what had happened so I decided to go for supper nearby before returning around 12am and by now the officials and ambulance were gone. But man there are plenty of punters waiting for the lift so squeeze in and took the lift to 21 to begin scouting for wg from top to bottom. Can’t believe there are so many punters even late into the night but the wg are mostly busy if not the available ones are quite bad (in terms of looks). I saw one at level 4 which is mcot but when i went back up she was taken

I was determined to go for her so decided to hang around and around one the door sign changed to “welcome” and i quickly went in before other punters. Now here is the bad part as i went in there were lots of used towels on the floor outside the bathroom. I’m kinda disgusted by the sight but wanna get the job done as it’s quite late. She washed me in the small bathroom and asked me if i wanna pee. I politely decline and think to myself is she gonna watch me pee lol.

After washing up and cleaning up she offer me bbbj for additional $100 which i say as u happy and she proceeded to suck LB with plenty of suction. Her bj skills are quite good and she grabbed the dom and put it on LB, requesting me to go on top. Her LS is not very tight and while i pound her she kept saying “lao gong wo yao” lol but after 5 mins she asked why are u not cumming and she suggested to do hj which i gladly accepted.

She pour some lub on LB and squat at the edge of the bed (the bed is really small) and i was worried she might fall but she say it’s alright. Good hj here and i played with her small tits while focusing on after a while i managed to but she did not use her hands to block and ended up some of my cum shot onto my hand and hair in addition she only wipe the cum which was shot onto my body and proceeded to clean herself up. I was trying to clean myself up with the tissues but she kept rushing me into the bathroom to wash me up. After wash up and dress up i pay her but she requested me to give her 2 x $500 so that she can return me 4 x $100 change

Overall a forgettable punt but i thought i should highlight to u all her poor hygiene standard and rush service.

Cheers!

Recent Ratings
striker828   18-10-2018 13:19  Karma  +2   
batman108   17-10-2018 13:05  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Peter54   17-10-2018 03:07  Acceptance  +1   She won't be on my to do list
Nycpunter   16-10-2018 11:43  Karma  +2   
Mike747   15-10-2018 21:55  Karma  +4   Excellent